User Avatar Image

Rate The Last Movie(s) You Watched

posted by Secret Fawful on - last edited - Viewed by 20.6K users

Same as the Rate the Last Game You Finished topic but with movies. There should be more film talk around here. So, I'll start off with the movies I've seen in the past few days.

Law-Abiding Citizen - 5.5/11

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 7/11

Sword of the Stranger - 9/11

Blade Runner: Final Cut - 11/11

Blade Runner is one of those films I want to love but also want to hate.

1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've heard he's lost any real character depth. The alcoholism and everything was ignored in favour of another generic super hero movie.

Keep in mind I wasn't a huge fan of The Avengers either. Again, lack of depth and substance was the culprit.

This isn't even a case of pleasing a die hard fan. I've never read a single Iron Man comic. Once you have a character established, and everything works so well like with Robert's portrayal, you've got to dig deeper by the third film. Even Robert wanted that... Yet they kept it simple and bland. I'm disappointed and so was he.

• He's haunted by nightmares of what he did in Avengers, which causes him to not sleep and have panic attacks. So there's that aspect which crops up every now and again. But otherwise, yeah, there's not a huge amount of character development. But hey, there's cool action scenes with dudes in robot suits, so...

• Shh... I'm going to see this tomorrow...

• Yes. I'm sure. I was told that Ernest Rutherford was in it.

Ernest_Rutherford_1908.jpg

Let's see Tony Stark top THAT.

• Iron Man 3 - 8/10

I enjoyed it. :)

• You said Die Hard so now tomorrow can't come quickly enough.

Add Comment