User Avatar Image

Lilly and Clementine enemies ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 681 users

Let's say that Lilly and Clem return in season 2 do you guys think that their reunion would be hugs and kisses because i can't see that happening i can imagine Clem always pointing the gun at her and telling her that if she harms one of her new friends she is going to die by her hands and pay for what she has done . If they both appear in season 2 will they be friends or enemies ?

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I say neither they'll have mixed feelings but I think they would work things out.

• I think that'd be dependent on what sort of role model Lee was for Clem. But if I picture a reunion scene between the both of them, I don't think of hugs and kisses, but the point-a-gun-at-her thing seems more imaginable to me.

• Clem would understand and forgive Lily. She knows what its like to lose someone you love. Not that I would so imagine Lily asking wheres Lee and a hug.

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Clem would understand and forgive Lily. She knows what its like to lose someone you love. Not that I would so imagine Lily asking wheres Lee and a hug.

I read somewhere that Clem says Lilly must be punished if Lee talks to her at the train, but i haven't tried that yet(never took Lilly with me) so I'm not sure. If it's true though... i don't think Clem would forgive her, at least initially.

• "She killed her... We could tie her up." (or something along those lines).

I don't think Clementine would want Lilly near her. She wouldn't kill her but she'd avoid her, probably.

• It's a tough call. Clem does seem the type that would forgive, but by the end of season 1, I don't know how she's going to respond to anything. She has literally lost everything, and the game ends before we can see what the toll is. That can change people quite drastically, but some are more resilient than others. Which is Clementine?

It would also depend on the type of Lee that took care of her. Was your Lee a pragmatic ass who never shied away from being blunt and abrasive? Clem will probably hold a major grudge, if not outright threaten Lilly. Was your Lee compassionate and one to cling to humanity even if it would get people killed? Clem would probably give Lilly a second chance.

• It's something along the lines of asking what Clem thinks of Lilly outside the train, and she says something along the lines of being crazy and that she should be locked up forever. I forget the exact words, but I know Clementine wasn't on good terms with Lilly after that, I mean how could she? Carley and Clem were fairly close, and she watched her get shot in the face by Lilly. I can only imagine what it would do to an eight year-old girl.

I think that if Lee was there and things hadn't turned out so bad, Clementine and Lilly could have worked it out. Now... I think Clementine has lost much of her innocence and naivety, and her trust of others(especially a traitor...), should be very low. I think it wouldn't be a grand reunion, and they'd either split or their bonds simply wouldn't be repaired. Clem may be young, but she isn't stupid, and she has had to adapt to survive. She was alone at the start of the apocalypse, and she was alone when the season ended. She has to think on her own what is a good idea and what is not. I have to say don't expect a handshake between the two or anything close to it.

• Clem wasn't to fond for Lilly after the incident, she clearly was unsure what Lee should've done with her, I can't recall the conversation outcome when Clem asks what to do with Lilly, but on the train Clem mentions that Lilly gave her her hair clips or something and the footage on the camcorder showed that Lilly and Clem bonded in some way. So I guess if they reunite at first it would be a neutral feeling and later grow closer.

• @master psychic said: Let's say that Lilly and Clem return in season 2 do you guys think that their reunion would be hugs and kisses because i can't see that happening i can imagine Clem always pointing the gun at her and telling her that if she harms one of her new friends she is going to die by her hands and pay for what she has done . If they both appear in season 2 will they be friends or enemies ?

I remember at the train that Clem asked Lee about Lilly. Maybe the response the player chose will be carried over to season 2 and affect how Clem reacts to Lilly. If you talk to Clem before going to the RV to get the pencil I think that's when Clem asks Lee his opinion of Lilly.

Anyways, I think both need to appear in season 2 in order to carry our choices over to the next season.

• I wouldn't classify them as "enemies", necessarily. To me, enemies are people who are deliberately trying to discredit/hurt/kill/whathaveyou each other, so I don't think Clem is anybody's enemy. I can't see Lilly (knowingly) killing a child either. I have no doubt that Clem will be afraid of Lilly at first, no matter what you tell her outside the RV. I'd think, that depending on Lee's response and Lilly's actions in the second season, Clem will decide whether to trust her again or not. I think, though, that Clem and Lilly are more likely to bond (not nearly as close as the one she had with Lee) faster than strangers from another group due to the sole fact that she and Lilly would be the only (confirmed!) survivors of the Macon group. Hell, in that situation, even if I saw it was Larry walking over that hill I'd run up and give him a giant bar hug.

Add Comment