User Avatar Image

If Lilly suggested to leave Clem behind ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 531 users

What if Lilly tells you to leave Clem behind with Kenny , Katjaa , Duck and Ben because she is a burden and that both of them have a great chance of survival together would you still go with her ?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CarScar said: Only an ass would leave Kenny and the others to go with Lilly, especially after what she did. It'd be a betrayal of Kenny, Katjaa, Duck, Ben, and Doug / Carley. It'd take an even bigger asshole to leave Clementine as well.

This. Lily only cares for Lily and Larry.

• What would you expect when someone tie your hands on the back even when you let her get in the RV again to give her with that a 2nd chance & one of the persons kill her dad? I bet Kenny & the others would still not removed the rope from her, so in Lilly's action she did it right.

• @GREYxDUZxKRUSH said: This. Lily only cares for Lily and Larry.

Meanwhile Kenny only cared for his family at that point, and Ben was probably the most selfish member of the group. Everyone had their own priorities.

• @FoxxyFox said: What would you expect when someone tie your hands on the back even when you let her get in the RV again to give her with that a 2nd chance & one of the persons kill her dad? I bet Kenny & the others would still not removed the rope from her, so in Lilly's action she did it right.

Exactly, she did what she had to do to survive, and that was get away from the group.

• I would wonder how she got back in the RV after we left her at the side of the road.

• @master psychic said: Well this question is for some Lilly fans and other people that really like Lilly because they are so confident that going her is much safe than with Kenny and i want to see if they would still go with Lilly even if it means leaving Clem behind

Since you admit you're asking this on the basis of which potential route is safer, why would leaving Clem behind make a difference? Seems like you're trying to emotionally tilt the scales to coerce the answer you want to hear, not the answer that might actually be right.

It's not even a matter of liking Lilly (hint, I left her on the side on the road), it's the fact that Kenny's "plan" was pants on head stupid. Any alternative would've been better as far as survival goes (and that includes Clem's survival). Considering the end result of going with Kenny is that Clem ends up alone anyway and she doesn't exhibit any basic survival skills (by which I mean little stuff like how to start a fire, boil water or gather food)... and then there's the fact that she literally can't even carry her own water, well...

• Too much attention for Lilly in last time. Why?

• @Rommel49 said: Since you admit you're asking this on the basis of which potential route is safer, why would leaving Clem behind make a difference? Seems like you're trying to emotionally tilt the scales to coerce the answer you want to hear, not the answer that might actually be right.

It's not even a matter of liking Lilly (hint, I left her on the side on the road), it's the fact that Kenny's "plan" was pants on head stupid. Any alternative would've been better as far as survival goes (and that includes Clem's survival). Considering the end result of going with Kenny is that Clem ends up alone anyway and she doesn't exhibit any basic survival skills (by which I mean little stuff like how to start a fire, boil water or gather food)... and then there's the fact that she literally can't even carry her own water, well...

And how do you know that going with Lilly isn't going to be the same ending where Lee somehow gets bitten and Lilly dies somehow and Clem ends up alone , and did Lilly even say where she is going ?
    And i'm pretty sure Clem knows how to survive on her own now thanks to Lee and how do you know that she doesn't know how to make a fire , boil water or gather food , because right now she is emotionally devastated and she is in the middle of the country side , you can't expect a child to think rationally after what happened .
    I am asking this question because i want to see if people who really like Lilly would really leave Clem in the dust and go with Lilly .

• I was told never to lay a hand on a woman, but Lilly would be an exception if she ever suggested to leave them behind.

• @gimmeseason2 said: I was told never to lay a hand on a woman, but Lilly would be an exception if she ever suggested to leave them behind.

Why not... just let her go? Just laugh in her face, flip her off, and leave. Let her make her "getaway" in an RV that isn't going far.

Add Comment