User Avatar Image

Kenny heart-attack...

posted by Domingez on - last edited - Viewed by 349 users

What would you guys do if it was Kenny who had a heart-attack in meat locker? I imagine that you'd be probably the only one who would want to help him. It's easy to think that Larry would have killed him on the spot just, but what would Lilly do?

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I decided to kill Larry, but it was a really hard choice, even though I didn't like the man. Honestly, since Kenny isn't as big as him, I just might have chosen to save him instead of killing him. I'd probably always regret it though, because in a situation like that survival should take top priority.

• I know people think Lilly is a heartless monster but I honestly don't see her having the guts to kill someone outright like that. Larry would go for the kill. Lilly would try to calm her dad down while Lee attempts to save him. If Lee sides with Larry, I don't think Lilly would act. She'd need Lee's support to stand up to Larry.

• @CarScar said: I know people think Lilly is a heartless monster but I honestly don't see her having the guts to kill someone outright like that.

When she was still mentally stable that is..

• I image surely both Lilly and her father understand more than anyone how it's like when somebody has a heart attack seeing as how Larry had suffered from one himself so I don't think they would want to kill him outright unless he showed signs that he'll turn into one of them.

• @CarScar said: I know people think Lilly is a heartless monster but I honestly don't see her having the guts to kill someone outright like that. Larry would go for the kill. Lilly would try to calm her dad down while Lee attempts to save him. If Lee sides with Larry, I don't think Lilly would act. She'd need Lee's support to stand up to Larry.

Would be totally out of character for Lilly to kill a group member... ;)

Although i do think you're right that she wouldn't have campaigned to kill Kenny, but nor do i think she's put up that much resistance to her dad (see Duck in pharmacy). I can see her being fairly uncertain.

As for what i would do, well pragmatically killing Kenny would be the right thing to do in that scenario, as it was with Larry. However the critical difference being that Kenny (at least at the time) was my friend and i'd be far more prepared to do something stupid and risk my life for him than Larry, so i'd probably go against my better judgement and try to help him (before Larry probably drops a saltlick on his head)

• @The Fallen said: Would be totally out of character for Lilly to kill a group member... ;)

Although i do think you're right that she wouldn't have campaigned to kill Kenny, but nor do i think she's put up that much resistance to her dad (see Duck in pharmacy). I can see her being fairly uncertain.

As for what i would do, well pragmatically killing Kenny would be the right thing to do in that scenario, as it was with Larry. However the critical difference being that Kenny (at least at the time) was my friend and i'd be far more prepared to do something stupid and risk my life for him than Larry, so i'd probably go against my better judgement and try to help him (before Larry probably drops a saltlick on his head)

Sounds about right! That... and the fact you'd probably have to kill Larry since he'd feel you put his family at risk and so you'd have a fight and you'd have to eventually kill him. Even if you sided with Larry, I'm sure he'd complain. "You smashed his head in wrong you son of a bitch!" *Slam* Or...
    "You murdered him!" He is such a hypoctrite I swear :S

I think the fact here is Kenny wouldn't have a heart attack, so... we didn't have to choose :D I'd still use the salt lick on Larry, like "Oh no... I thought he had the heart attack... False alarm! Eh... he's still breathing. *Drop* Oooooops... I have butter fingers..."

• If Kenny had not killed Larry I would have still liked him...
    I probably would help and Larry honestly wouldn't just kill him I think he would be ready but wouldn't just kill him...

Kenny was desperate to save his family and would have even killed Clem if she threatened their safety
    Larry is protective of Lilly but I don't think he would outright kill him without giving him a chance...

• The fact that the first thing Larry does upon us meeting him is try to kill a 10-year-old child on the suspicion of him being bitten without giving him a chance. So I'd have to disagree and say that it would be the drug store all over again, but this time we couldn't stop Larry.

• larry would have killed kenny, and he would have killed himself (if he could have) to protect his daughter

• I would have tried to save Kenny, if Larry does anything about it he dies, simple.

Add Comment