User Avatar Image

If Lily returns...

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 368 users

Would you forgive her for shooting Carley/Doug if she helped the PC?

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ZeroShoot said: Oh nice, don't have to write a text myself, that pretty much speaks for my opinion too. Maybe except for that I would kill her, at least that's what I keep telling me, if she was sorry, I probably wouldn't. Trusting her? No way, not after what she's done. If I was to choose wether or not to let her stay with the group, I wouldn't let her, not taking any chances there. On the other hand the new PC wouldn't know her, and I'd be acting in-character so hopefully Clem would be around telling people what Lilly has done. /edit ah, well shit... I ended up writing a text.

Yeah.. yeah that is a lot of text. I keep saying I'd kill her too, but unless she killed Clementine or Lee I most likely wouldn't. Yeah, she killed Carley, and Carley was one of may favorite characters in the game. However, that wouldn't give me the right to blow her brains out. So... I'd either kick her out or if she wouldn't leave possibly allow someone else to do it. But to end the life on my own wouldn't be right. Some may say making someone else do the dirty deed would be no better, and normally I'd agree. However, it is more of the fact she just needs to go. That, and as a new character I'd be in no position to do it. if I was Kenny, then hell yes! In- character ;) Well... maybe. He's sorta changed since they last met. If anything I wouldn't have her around Clementine, she's a worse influence than the Stranger(a bit overdramatic but true to me!)

• @Mark$man said: Yeah.. yeah that is a lot of text. I keep saying I'd kill her too, but unless she killed Clementine or Lee I most likely wouldn't. Yeah, she killed Carley, and Carley was one of may favorite characters in the game. However, that wouldn't give me the right to blow her brains out. So... I'd either kick her out or if she wouldn't leave possibly allow someone else to do it. But to end the life on my own wouldn't be right. Some may say making someone else do the dirty deed would be no better, and normally I'd agree. However, it is more of the fact she just needs to go. That, and as a new character I'd be in no position to do it. if I was Kenny, then hell yes! In- character ;) Well... maybe. He's sorta changed since they last met. If anything I wouldn't have her around Clementine, she's a worse influence than the Stranger(a bit overdramatic but true to me!)

I don't know about that last part

• @Mark$man said: ^Lol I said over-dramatic!

Right my fault my man

• @Mark$man said: ^Lol I said over-dramatic!

Agree though, at least the Stranger didn't shoot a woman for her opinion.
    "Anger management" is no term to Lilly I guess...

• How can she be forgiven when your acting as the new player???? this is what i posted about when i said 'Telltale have digged a hole for themselves' ,forget about what has gone before,you are a new character with no knowledge of Carley's death,Larry,Lee chained up or the saltlick lol this is maybe why it needs to be an all new group and characters.

• No forgiveness,just bullet in the head

• I can understand why she did what she did but that isn't an excuse for not taking responsibility for her actions i.e. staying in the R.V. when told and not taking it away when we're not looking, to me that just shows she doesn't regret it. Forgive? Maybe. Trust? Not likely.

• I'd show her what a knife in the back feels like... Simple as that really, no hesitation or debate about it. We see her again and i kill her.

I agree though that it would be weird since you're meeting her for the first time as the new PC. Maybe Clem can shoot her, my Lee would have approved.

I'd be happy enough just to see her as a walker or something if you chose to leave her on the side of the road so you can get some justice if you wanted it, knowing that Lee either killed or spared her, without the new PC issues.

• People who want to kill Lilly, or Vernon, please tell me how you images this in game. New main character was never known them, never known what they did, or you think that main character will say: "Hey, I don't know who are you, I have nothing against you, but I heared that you shoot poor girl (or guy) in the head without reason, I must kill you *BANG*" ?
    Or this: "Hey mister, I haven't got anything agains you, but I heared that you steal the boat from one black guy..." ?

Add Comment