User Avatar Image

How many TT game series do you own an episode/game from?

posted by GameMasterGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 319 users

I'm personally curious to see whether the boards are segregated between S&M and WD fans or if you guys like everything TT puts out.

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Well, that would be S&M + 3 non-WD.

It is a bit confusing, but once you figure out what the abbreviations are (Sam & Max, Walking Dead) it becomes a little clearer. Just a bit.

• kind of confusing poll but i own the sam and max games, the walking dead, back to the future, the poker night games and CSI: 3 dimensions of murder

• That would be "WD + S&M + 3+ (different series)".

EDIT: I thought that was a question, but apparently you already voted.

I own all S&M, both Bones and Puzzle Agents, SBCG4AP, the two first poker games, ToMI and CSI: Hard Evidence (never played it). Plus one game that still kind of pisses me off slightly whenever I think about it (played first episode).

• @flesk said: That would be "WD + S&M + 3+ (different series)".

EDIT: I thought that was a question, but apparently you already voted.

I own all S&M, both Bones and Puzzle Agents, SBCG4AP, the two first poker games, ToMI and CSI: Hard Evidence (never played it). Plus one game that still kind of pisses me off slightly whenever I think about it (played first episode).

yeah well i figured it out after writing my answer

• @Darth Marsden said: Well, that would be S&M + 3 non-WD.

It is a bit confusing, but once you figure out what the abbreviations are (Sam & Max, Walking Dead) it becomes a little clearer. Just a bit.

Ahh yeah now that you mention that I can see it.
    Thanks a lot.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

In the interest of clarity I've edited the original questionnaire in order to expand the abbreviations. Hopefully this will reduce the potential confusion of those willing to participate in this experiment.

(Wow, caffeine agrees with me this morning)

• All three Sam and Max seasons (though 1 and 2 are on the Wii)
    Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (again, Wii)
    Tales of Monkey Island
    Back to the Future
    Jurassic Park
    The Walking Dead
    Hector
    Puzzle Agent 1
    Both Poker Nights

• @Darth Marsden said: In the interest of clarity I've edited the original questionnaire in order to expand the abbreviations. Hopefully this will reduce the potential confusion of those willing to participate in this experiment.

(Wow, caffeine agrees with me this morning)

You made the "+" disappear from the "3 games" options though. Maybe it should say "3 or more games"? Someone could potentially own four or more of Bone, PA, ToMI, SBCG4AP, PNatI, Hector, CSI, L&O, BttF and JP with or without owning S&M and/or WD. There's no option for that now.

• @Ribs said: Nah, everything about it sounds great, from what I've heard.

JP was the only Telltale Game I never finished.

I guess I just got fed up with the QTEs.

Add Comment