User Avatar Image

Winter is comming...

posted by zev_zev on - last edited - Viewed by 557 users

As you might have noticed, the actions of the last episodes of the first season unfold in late autumn. In the comics Robert Kirkman, shows us how the cold affects the zombies, they freezing! In fact, winter is the safest period in the universe TWD, but there are new dangers: deadly cold and hunger. This opens up new opportunities for making the scenario and for the disclosure of the characters. Are you agree with me?

P.S. I hope that they doesn't skip the winter season, as AMC skip it in TV-series, that was pretty dumb (8 mounth later) c'mon you skip the winter only because you don't want to shoot series in cold weather. But the game it's different situation, thet can do anything. So, i hope that Telltale will not skip the winter like TV show.

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zev_zev said: I know, called the topic well, because I love the motto of the Stark Family :)

Me as well. Although winter in Moscow is pretty bad isnt it? So it probably suits you a bit better than Me in the Good ole state of Wyoming (Still gets really cold here too tho). Great show BTW.

But yea, I would really like winter in this game, It would add soo much suffering and hardship to the game.. Maybe not set the whole thing in winter tho, maybe just pick up with season 2 episode one at the tail end of winter, or end season 2 at the beginning of winter.

• Well a winter in Georgia is nothing compared to a russian winter, but it would make a nice change, and I really loved the nuclear winter setting in the game Metro 2033, if anyone knows it. So I agree, Telltale, we want winter :D

• @ZeroShoot said: Well a winter in Georgia is nothing compared to a russian winter, but it would make a nice change, and I really loved the nuclear winter setting in the game Metro 2033, if anyone knows it. So I agree, Telltale, we want winter :D

Yes, but In comics we can see snow, and zombies was freezing, so I think that's enough for call it winter :)

P.S. We get the warm weather 2 days ago, and the snow began to melt only today.

• ^Nice. I like New Jersey's temperature, although I feel Summer is too hot, and I do wish the Winter was a little colder. I can deal with extreme cold, but I wouldn't want to be in it for too long :P So would you consider so far Winter? Or... is it still just Spring? I don't know if others change their seasonal settings to accustom to the difference in weather.

• They might have to move out of Georgia to make the winter setting more tense.

• im enjoying the Georgia setting i must say,but a new state would be cool also.

• @Domingez said: Would be cool to see snow in the game :D I'm all in on that idea ;)

Yea me to. It would give a magical feeling.:D:D

• @zev_zev said: Yes, but In comics we can see snow, and zombies was freezing, so I think that's enough for call it winter :)

P.S. We get the warm weather 2 days ago, and the snow began to melt only today.

I've Read the comics by now, and I definitely want to see frozen walkers, that'd be great you know. In the winter months they could go scavenge pretty easy, and stockpile for the summer. Kind of the opposite of what people do today, stockpiling for winter.

And frankly, it'd be fun chopping frozen walkers to pieces :D

• Whether or not we see a lot of snow, I still think the basic hazards of weather could be interesting to explore.

• First though was Game of Thrones, Episode 1 should be winter and maybe Episode 2 as you said winter would be fun.

Add Comment