User Avatar Image

What made you join the forums?

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 665 users

What is the reason you joined the Telltail family? I joined after Episode 3 because I wanted to know peoples thoughts about the events in game. Note, I have been reading since Episode 3, I joined today.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • same as you, but I joined a month or two after i finished the game.

• I just finished the game. It was a really good game that's very unsettling. I'm just curious what other peoples' feelings/choices towards the game were since the game was all about decisions.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: What is the reason you joined the Telltail family?

The Telltale fans? Or the WD game fans? There seems to be a sharp contrast between the two...

As for the reason why I joined the forums, it was a bit of troubleshooting shortly after episode 2 was out.

• Sorry, I meant Walking Dead forums fans. Also sorry about misspelling Tellale

• I joined right after I finished the game, because it struck such a chord emotionally with me and I wanted to see what others were thinking / feeling. I also wanted to see what the future may bring so far as Season 2 goes, and reading the speculation thread is really interesting. Gives me something to do while I wait for 3Q13 to roll around.

• @michikade said: I joined right after I finished the game, because it struck such a chord emotionally with me and I wanted to see what others were thinking / feeling. I also wanted to see what the future may bring so far as Season 2 goes, and reading the speculation thread is really interesting. Gives me something to do while I wait for 3Q13 to roll around.

Same story here. After playing the game and perusing the forums for some time i joined in to give my own opinion on as many aspects of the story as i can, and to see how others feel and react to the game.

• I wanted to talk about the game, but I'm about the only person where I live who plays it.

• I have been reading this forum since episode 2,but i joined forum at the end of episode 4

• I stumbled upon it trying to find questions about season 2

• Played the game, and had a strong need to talk about it, because of how immersive it was, but not many of my friends have played it, 2 actually, neither of them got into it as much as I did. Not getting much conversation about this game from them, I decided to google The walking dead something. Luckily I saw the link to this forums, and joined immediately, to state my opinion, find people who think the same, and even more to find people who disagree, because that'd make a long, interesting conversation. And well, somewhat over 450 posts later I'm here. Hours well spent in my opinion.

Add Comment