User Avatar Image

Whose death made you so emotional?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

A lot of the characters have died already, but Carley's death just broke my damn heart!

258 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Carley: I was horrified at the suddenness of her death, and how it came from within the group. (no regrets leaving Lilly behind. No way I'm having Clem around a crazy woman who shoots people in the head over an insult)

Kenny: In my playthrough he sacrificed himself to save Christa. Just made me tear up since there was that symmetry to it; he couldn't save his own wife and child so he gave up his life to save another man's wife and child....

And now that I'm done....

Lee: I decided not to make Clem kill me. Seems kind of pointless, but I spent my game building my relationship with her and I didn't want her to have to kill someone she liked.

Katjaa: Poor woman :(

• Carley's pissed me off so much, I just wanted to shoot Lilly in the face.

Duck's and Katjaa's broke my heart and I thought it couldn't get worse but I lost my shit when Lee died, I'M WELLING UP JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. God I've never cried at a game so much.

• That makes two of us that want Lilly dead. I have only cried in two games, but these one had more tears by far.

• I was pissed when the Stranger tried to make me feel bad for ditching Lilly. The woman shot someone in the face for calling her out on her bullshit. Definitely don't want anyone that unstable in my group. She'd probably survive on her own since she's so trigger happy.

• The first time I heard that I thought it was the girl at the beginning of Episode 3, the one with the choice. When I found out he meant Lilly lets just say I was unhappy.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: The first time I heard that I thought it was the girl at the beginning of Episode 3, the one with the choice. When I found out he meant Lilly lets just say I was unhappy.

Now that you mention it, I did feel pretty upset with the girl's death in episode 3. I chose not to shoot her and the game punished me by playing the audio of her screaming....and screaming.....and screaming..... :'(

• Ya... that was kind of rough, It was the right choice, but the screaming did mess with me a bit.

• I am legitimately interested if anyone felt emotional over people like the Saint Johns, I felt maybe a little bit bad but that's it.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I am legitimately interested if anyone felt emotional over people like the Saint Johns, I felt maybe a little bit bad but that's it.

I killed Danny because he was so messed up. However Clementine saw it and it made me feel bad so I decided not to kill the mum or Andy..... I thought it was crueller to leave him alive, but I was feeling really depressed by the end of that episode.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I am legitimately interested if anyone felt emotional over people like the Saint Johns, I felt maybe a little bit bad but that's it.

Only bad thing I felt about 'em was, that they, well... at least Andrew seemed like a more than okay guy, he was quite the kind, decent type of man I guess, well you know, despite being a cannibal.

Someone who could have been useful as well, as he seemed to maintain the generators just fine, but things turned out for the worse I guess. After what they've done, death is what they deserve though...

Add Comment