User Avatar Image

What if Clementine becomes a ruthless killer no matter what ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 575 users

Clementine saw many traumatising things at this point including seeing her parents and having to shoot/leave Lee and i think she is going to snap and pretty much become a monster like Carl and might turn on the new group no matter what we did as Lee .
I don't think our actions of sparing the St Johns , not stealing from the car , bringing her to Crawford , Killing the Stranger are gonna change Clementine's fate because i can't see her in season 2 ( if she really appears ) having a clear mind and become like Lee because Lee's action of not stealing from the car din't stop Campman from stealing Clementine , Lilly kills Carley/Doug even if we try to revive Larry . I'm afraid that Clementine might become a psychopatic killer and deciding that Lee's words don't matter and that only being ruthless will help her survive in this world and the new protagonist will have to take her out for the good of the group and it will be very painful for us .
So do you guys think that Clem will follow Lee's foot steps or become a killer no matter what ?

66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I did most of the "ruthless" choices like stealing from the car, abandoning Lilly, and killing the St. Johns, and I didn't consider my Lee to be a psychopath or anything of the sort. The same applies to Clementine; she's not going to turn into a maniac.

As far as her becoming a killer goes, though, in my game she shot Lee, so that's already happened.

• @ZeroShoot said: Confirmed, let 'em have it!

Zero 01, opening suppressing fire. Confirm the destruction of the target. Over.

• @zev_zev said: Zero 01, opening suppressing fire. Confirm the destruction of the target. Over.

Kill confirmed, target ripped to shreds. Over.

• @ZeroShoot said: Kill confirmed, target ripped to shreds. Over.

Zero 01. Object "C.l.e.m." in safe now. Foxtrot squad returning to base. Over

• I am happy I just a observer in this mini war, I had ten bucks on Zev Zev, glad I won that.

• @zev_zev said: Zero 01. Object "C.l.e.m." in safe now. Foxtrot squad returning to base. Over

Good job Foxtrot, good job. A helicopter will come and pick you up. Over.

• @Cthulhu42 said: I did most of the "ruthless" choices like stealing from the car, abandoning Lilly, and killing the St. Johns, and I didn't consider my Lee to be a psychopath or anything of the sort. The same applies to Clementine; she's not going to turn into a maniac.

As far as her becoming a killer goes, though, in my game she shot Lee, so that's already happened.

Sadly she has killed both Lee and the stranger in my game(stopped pressing Q after prompt disappeared). I told her on the train that killing is wrong no matter what, and you only do it if it's necessary. Hopefully things like this change who or what she becomes in Season 2.

• @Rock114 said: I did most of those things, but always told Clementine Do as I say, not as I do." I made those hard choices for the survival of the group so she wouldn't have to. I'd like to think she follows that advice, instead of my example.

"Actions speak louder than words".

• @Rommel49 said: "Actions speak louder than words".

You certainly have a point there,
    but she's a smart one, I know it, if the player explained it carefuly to her, and made it understood, she will figure, that you had to do, what you had to, and that it was because the consequences of not killing Danny for example could have resulted into another death. And for the record: he did deserve it anyhow. I don't expect her to fully understand everything, but she is a good person, I can tell that from her politeness and well behaviour, becoming a psycho killer, even with Lee performing murders infront of her, just doesn't seem to be a possibility to me. But it is the time that changes people, time will show I guess, I might be wrong after all.

• *Walks over towards the others*

I'm sorry guys, I could have sworn I heard open fire. Well now... I have two words to say. DEATH. MACHINE.

*Starts up HMG and fires at both of them.*

Your helicopter looks pretty good, mind if I destroyed it real fast?

*Shoots at helicopter, causing it to go off course and crash*

You don't mess with a ghost, baby. When you try to change destiny, destiny says "HELL NO"

*Walks away*

And so, folks, that is why CLEM will turn into a lesser version of Carl :P Any questions, class?

Add Comment