User Avatar Image

More TTG Crossover Games!

posted by Gohaku on - last edited - Viewed by 251 users

I for one would love to see some fanservice "Inventory" style outside of poker. These poker games are brilliant, but a future game with them doing an entire adventure would be interesting. Or even cameos and easter eggs. What do you guys think?

Also:
Max asks Strong Bad!

This is an interesting audio piece that some fans did ;)

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I swear I saw a Telltale video a few years back of Homestar Runner winning the presidential election instead of Max. But the video must have disappeared from existence.

  • @Gohaku said: What do you guys think?



    I think I am going to hold off on buying another TT game in the future, after the horrible way that Poker Night 2 currently runs.

    What a colossal waste of time.

  • @Ryu-Chan said: I swear I saw a Telltale video a few years back of Homestar Runner winning the presidential election instead of Max. But the video must have disappeared from existence.



    There is a video of Homestar Runner being the villain mastermind of Sam & Max Season Two, from the fake "alternate endings" extra on the Season Two DVD. You can probably see it in this video.


    The Poker Night 1 team thought it would be cool and hilarious if the second "At The Inventory" game was somehow "Murder At The Inventory!" where a known video game character was found dead, and it was up to the cast of the sequel to work together to solve a case. Would it be an adventure game? Would it be something more systemized like a Clue or Kill Doctor Lucky type board game? No idea, we just thought it was funny.

    There's actually unused dialog from a closing cutscene in the first game in which the lights flicker and go out, then a body falls from the upper floor and everyone gathers around, and Winslow says "there's been a MURDER!" but we didn't finish it in time to ship. It would have made no sense with Poker Night 2 existing anyway, so it's probably for the best that we didn't do it. I think someone ripped the audio and put it on YouTube at one point but I can't find it.

  • @Jake said: There is a video of Homestar Runner being the villain mastermind of Sam & Max Season Two, from the fake "alternate endings" extra on the Season Two DVD. You can probably see it in this video.



    Jake found the video for which I was looking! He's a computer genius man! Let's do a dance for the computer genius man!

    So to make it up to you, here's the video for which YOU were looking. I knew who uploaded it, so it was an easy find. Here ya go.

  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

    @Ryu-Chan said: Jake found the video for which I was looking! He's a computer genius man! Let's do a dance for the computer genius man!



    :winslow:

  • Wait, why is he carrying a shotgun?

Add Comment