94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cthulhu is not a sea monster you pigs in blankets he is a intrademensional organism. Unless his evolution was dictated by earths pressures on a amoeba to full grown organism, Aquaman does not have dictate over him. The simple condition of being a water favorable organism does not give Aquaman control over him.

• Watch the language please, guys.

Teaser for Arkham Origins. Full trailer's due on the 20th. Still don't care.

• I can't get excited about the game until I see, you know, gameplay.

• I'll be honest, I have mixed feelings about Slade/Deathstroke being the main villain for Arkham Orgins. on one hand he was a pretty damn good villain in the Teen Titans TV Series. But I feel that there are more villains who derserve to be a main villain, Some being Riddler,Penguin,Ra's or what about Hush? Maybe adapt the storyline of Batman:Hush with Hush pulling the strings on what happens. Maybe even still have Deathstroke as a villain just not a main villain. Just my personal opinion :/

• @ryannumber1gamer said: I'll be honest, I have mixed feelings about Slade/Deathstroke being the main villain for Arkham Orgins. on one hand he was a pretty damn good villain in the Teen Titans TV Series. But I feel that there are more villains who derserve to be a main villain, Some being Riddler,Penguin,Ra's or what about Hush? Maybe adapt the storyline of Batman:Hush with Hush pulling the strings on what happens. Maybe even still have Deathstroke as a villain just not a main villain. Just my personal opinion :/

It's a prequel and Hush's game origin was in City.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: I'll be honest, I have mixed feelings about Slade/Deathstroke being the main villain for Arkham Orgins. on one hand he was a pretty damn good villain in the Teen Titans TV Series. But I feel that there are more villains who derserve to be a main villain, Some being Riddler,Penguin,Ra's or what about Hush? Maybe adapt the storyline of Batman:Hush with Hush pulling the strings on what happens. Maybe even still have Deathstroke as a villain just not a main villain. Just my personal opinion :/

I don't think you really know Deatstroke. He's as good as Batman. He's the perfect physical foe. That's what has been lacking in the Arkham games.

• I love Scribblenauts. The idea of a DC version pleases me. Too bad I'll probably be broke by the time it comes out. :(

• @ryannumber1gamer said: I'll be honest, I have mixed feelings about Slade/Deathstroke being the main villain for Arkham Orgins. :/

He’s not. Black Mask is.

• @Darth Marsden said: Watch the language please, guys.

Teaser for Arkham Origins. Full trailer's due on the 20th. Still don't care.

I hate teasers for full trailers. But gotta say. Glad we're getting a look prior to E3. Wasn't expecting anything until then.

Add Comment