User Avatar Image

IndieGameStand

posted by flesk on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

IndieGameStand is a new site for promoting indie games through 96 hour pay-what-you-want sales whenever a new game is released on the site. Many games will come with Steam and Desura keys according to the site. If you register before the launch September 26th you'll get the platformer Chester for free.

I think the concept looks pretty interesting, but then indie titles are pretty much the only games I play when it comes to modern games, besides my guilty pleasure Diablo 3.

150 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

"ACHTUNG PANZER"?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Latest deal:

A "continuously moving three dimensional driving and destruction game set within a retro wireframe world of impossible race tracks."

Beat the average (currently $1.95) to get the following extra games:
    - Brainpipe: A Plunge into Unhumanity (which can best be summarised by a strange gargling sound from the back of the throat)
    - Dr Blob's Organism
    - Strange Adventures in Infinite Space
    - Weird World: Return to Infinite Space
    ...and the Digital Eel 10th Anniversary Gallery.

• Latest deal:

gc_1360323171_407.jpg

It's another sodding tower defence game. Woo.

Beat the average ($1.22 right now) to get the OST.

• Latest deal:

gc_1357063517_407.jpg

It's a pretty sweet 2D platformer with bullet-time elements.

Beat the average ($1.61 right now) to get the OST, the 2011 Alpha and some concept art.

• Latest deal:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCkAcus_pldEaL-4ZNe4z

"an innovative sci-fi arcade game that blends high-speed physics, pinball action and break-out elements".

Beat the average ($1.44 right now) to get the OST, some wallpapers and best of all, AVATARS. Woo!

• Latest deal:

gc_1367789081_407.jpg

[Quote]Pulse Shift is first person puzzle platformer which allows players to control and cheat physics. The game allows to play with physics, gravity and manipulating time. Primary goal is find right way and get to the arrow location as fast as possible. It is a game where you finding, trying, jumping, collecting, avoiding, thinking, running and trying again. It is 3d puzzle game where you really playing with three dimensions.[/Quote]

Beat the average ($1.43 right now) to get an Alpha version of the game, instant access to all of the games levels and a pack of Level Concepts.

• Didn't I just do one of these? Ah, whatever.

Latest deal:

gc_1346658684_407.jpg

It's a tower defence game, so that's me out.

Beat the average (currently $1.51) to also get Stellar Impact. Yes, THAT Stellar Impact.

• Didn't they do that already? Maybe that was just everybody else.

• @Darth Marsden said: It's a tower defence game, so that's me out.

Yeah, I can't stand tower defence games either. There's some interesting games coming up though, according to this thread on IndieGameStand.com.

Constant C is in the current Be Mine bundle and is a puzzle platformer where you can both stop time and rotate the game world.

8 Bit Night is a retro platformer, with a twist (literally) in that you're able to flip the world vertically and horizontally.

Three Dead Zed is another platformer, and it's pretty interesting in that you play as three zombies which you can switch between at will. (The zombie protagonist concept reminds me of the comic Dirt Nap.)

Reperfection is an adventure games of sorts, presented as if in a comic book with speech bubbles and a grid layout and everything.

These are the ones I'm interested in. There are a couple more that looks pretty good, but which are horror. And I'm not interested in that at all.

• Latest deal:

gc_1367311597_407.jpg

Buy it buy it buy it BUY IT.

Beat the average (currently $1.31) to also get some prototypes and the OST.

Add Comment