User Avatar Image

If Kenny is alive, what would the best way to reintroduce him in into Season 2

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 638 users

As above, what is the most realistic way to have Kenny back in Season 2.

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • as a wallker
    your'e in the denial stage, get over it

• @zev_zev said: This:
    Kenny: Lee...Lee! Wake up already we sail soon! You can sleep in the boad as long as you want.
    Lee: *Yawning* Damn...*Yawning* Clem?
    Clementine: Yes?
    Lee: Be ready...

I mean that it's imposible.

Man.. I feel like part of me would be thrilled if that happen and the part would feel insulted that I felt all those emotions at the end for nothing.

• @Choombi said: as a wallker
    your'e in the denial stage, get over it

I think you're in the denial stage here, friend. It's ok if you hate Kenny(tons of people do)but that doesn't magically make him die.

• If that was true then Larry would have been dead since April.

• @Mornai said: I think you're in the denial stage here, friend. It's ok if you hate Kenny(tons of people do)but that doesn't magically make him die.

What? To think that Kenny is dead and hate him are two different things. I like Kenny, but I sure that he's dead.

• @zev_zev said: What? To think that Kenny is dead and hate him are two different things. I like Kenny, but I sure that he's dead.

Thinking that he is dead is fine, but telling other people who think otherwise that they are wrong is not.

I will be happy whether Kenny lives or dies, but i do not claim that either side is fact(which is false for the time being). Someone who really loves or hates Kenny would be more likely to say such a thing for whichever side they want to be true.

• @Mornai said: I think you're in the denial stage here, friend. It's ok if you hate Kenny(tons of people do)but that doesn't magically make him die.

i do not hate kenny, i simply can't see how he could make it alive, and how i can be in the denial stage about someone being alive??? @Mornai said: What? To think that Kenny is dead and hate him are two different things. I like Kenny, but I sure that he's dead.
    thank you

• Picture the scene the new group are walking down an empty street with no signs of life when suddenly a huge explosion erupts out of a building close by with glass shattering and zombie limbs flying and then a dark figure comes out from the entrance covered in zombie blood and holding a gas caster and walks up to them and says "Hey I'm Kenny". Any way serious now if TellTale are thinking of bringing back Kenny then I agree with slimymeteor. TeamKennyAlways! I will be more than happy to see him return.

• He makes it into the sewers like lee did in episode 4 then he makes his way to the marsh house to find strangers walkie talkie then he trys to find clem...

• The end of the game confirms that he died.

Add Comment