User Avatar Image

Can anyone guess at the Timeline to the comic?

posted by Negan_ on - last edited - Viewed by 255 users

Like how far along is ricks story at episode 5s end? i THINK that the events of episode 3 4 and 5 all take place in a matter of days, so it skiped 3 months ahead after episode one and then after episode 2 it skipped about 1 or 2 weeks , so rick is out of his month long coma and is by now is surley at the prison?

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ever heard of a car? lol I never said she'd be alone. And... Christa speaks of wanting to go to the countryside, where Hershel resides. Also, Hershel would be at the farm still in the comics too.

• On the trivia of episode 4 around every corner in the walking dead wiki, one part of it says "According to the first tape, October 9th was Day 82 since the outbreak, implying that the outbreak took place on July 20th."

• @Mark$man said: Rick's coma = 1 month,

I thought 2 month

• @Negan_ said: oh and about the " more characters " it says on wiki peadia that they are interested in bringing characters from the TV SHOW into the game, and that for me would ruin it.

That would be bad. from the TV SHOW?1! Are you fucking serious? This game are based by comics!

• We don't need anymore crossovers after Episode 1, it is not necessary and would mess with the canon even more.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: We don't need anymore crossovers after Episode 1, it is not necessary and would mess with the canon even more.

I would like to see Negan in the game, to know his background story.

• @zev_zev said: I would like to see Negan in the game, to know his background story.

That could end up in another Lilly situation, where Robert Kirkman decides he wants to explain Negan's background(and it conflicts with the game). This would be more likely since Negan is a major character and the comic Lilly wasn't.

• I could live with Negan but anyone from the show is a no go.

• I agree, I wouldn't want show characters in the game; it'd mess with the game being canon. Negan in it would be sweet, although it would make little sense since he is in D.C.

• @Mark$man said: I agree, I wouldn't want show characters in the game; it'd mess with the game being canon. Negan in it would be sweet, although it would make little sense since he is in D.C.

Comic speculation, tagged as spoiler - just to be sure.
    Perhaps he wasn't there from the very beginning, maybe he came from Georgia as well, for all we know, we don't know much about him, and if R.Kirkman agreed to let Telltale, who've proven to be able to create a great backstory actually do it, this game would bring clarity into Negan's story, and also give us a great villain in the game.

The guy must've been normal back when things were normal, right? Something must have driven him to become the person he is now.

Add Comment