User Avatar Image

What if Clementine becomes a ruthless killer no matter what ?

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Clementine saw many traumatising things at this point including seeing her parents and having to shoot/leave Lee and i think she is going to snap and pretty much become a monster like Carl and might turn on the new group no matter what we did as Lee .
I don't think our actions of sparing the St Johns , not stealing from the car , bringing her to Crawford , Killing the Stranger are gonna change Clementine's fate because i can't see her in season 2 ( if she really appears ) having a clear mind and become like Lee because Lee's action of not stealing from the car din't stop Campman from stealing Clementine , Lilly kills Carley/Doug even if we try to revive Larry . I'm afraid that Clementine might become a psychopatic killer and deciding that Lee's words don't matter and that only being ruthless will help her survive in this world and the new protagonist will have to take her out for the good of the group and it will be very painful for us .
So do you guys think that Clem will follow Lee's foot steps or become a killer no matter what ?

66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • *zombies got attracted by the gunshots and are swarming the battlefield*

• I never want to see that happen at all, The Walking Dead has done many sick things, but that might be to much even for them.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I never want to see that happen at all, The Walking Dead has done many sick things, but that might be to much even for them.

I think we all agree there...

• Clems gonna cling to Lee words forever, she loved him!

• I hope so, but like Katjaa said, Clem is a puzzle.

• @zev_zev said: In most cases, phrase: "She will lose her innocence" means "She will be raped" That's why I said: "Only through my goddamn dead body!"
    Only sick bastards wants to this happening.

That is nasty! What the hell? The conversation is "Will Clementine become a ruthless killer", not "Will Clem be raped or become more sexually involved?" Just wtf? Who even thinks that of a 9 year old girl!?

• @ZeroShoot said: I don't think he meant that innocence, but rather the one with the killing, uhhh... which innocence are you thinking of?

uhhhh... this thread is going nowhere good...

I really think he didn't mean what I think you think he meant, bro, you know, I think he meant that she will have to kill and stuff.

I'm quite confused...

However @ Mark$man:

*reastablishes contact with HQ*

"Send over an Apache and hit 'em up good, over."

*Zero 0-1 to HQ*

"Enemy under suppressing fire, if he sticks his head out, he's done, over."

Uhh this is going nowhere either, is it? No one will give up, even if we start a nuke or something over it. xD

*Choppers are seen flying overhead, blasting rockets and suppressing fire across the valley, tearing apart the enemy forces*

Heh, he never called out the coordinates

*Speaks into walkie-talkie*

Yeah, you're getting em'. Just keep it up. Zero 0-1, out.

*Smirks*

• @Mark$man said: That is nasty! What the hell? The conversation is "Will Clementine become a ruthless killer", not "Will Clem be raped or become more sexually involved?" Just wtf? Who even thinks that of a 9 year old girl!?

Now I feel calmly. Sorry for false accusation kid. Next time be careful with phrases who have double value. And actually I agree with you that one day Clem will have to kill anyone else.

• @zev_zev said: Now I feel calmly. Sorry for false accusation kid. Next time be careful with phrases who have double value. And actually I agree with you that one day Clem will have to kill anyone else.

Or maybe others shouldn't be perverted...? The thread literally talks about Clementine being a killer, and if it fits in context, why think different? You basically made a statement similar to: "You shouldn't sit on chairs because there is a floor." If someone actually thinks about the game this way, no offense but they shouldn't be here.

• Because frankly, after the stuff from Episode 5, it's very unlikely such a little girl would stay mentally stable, even if she's wiser than a regular 9 year old girl. To see her finally crumble would be one hell of a tear jerker.

Add Comment