1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mornai said: I'm sorry, but no. That's really all that needs to be said here. No.

    In the new dictionaries written after(or during) the zombie apocalypse, you will find Ben's picture next to the word "mistake".

    He was a good dude, but he was also a bonehead.

    Haha I agree, I liked the kid, but he was a fuckup. And Kenny always had my back when I needed it, and he never almost got Clem killed or killed any of the characters on accident, and it is debatable whether he killed an alive Larry, dead Larry, or undead Larry. So he's pretty clean to me. My favorite character besides Clem and Lee

  • Puede ser, él no es un héroe sacarlo nuevamente sería un poco, falta de creatividad por parte del grupo de telltale games no crees.

  • @amigosolitario said: Puede ser, él no es un héroe sacarlo nuevamente sería un poco, falta de creatividad por parte del grupo de telltale games no crees.

    "May be, he is not a hero would be a bit out again, lack of creativity by the group not think Telltale Games."

  • During the killing Larry scene, they could've gave us a choice of knocking down Kenny while he's getting a salt lick. Pretty sure Lee could do that since he's buffer than Kenny, and we could've tried to save Larry. Although, Kenny only did what he did to protect them.

  • End of Chapter 4, the lazy bastard refuses to search for Clementine after siding with Kenny every freaking step of the way that was... not insane. I wish the option came up to shoot him in the face.

  • @AnnaSan said: During the killing Larry scene, they could've gave us a choice of knocking down Kenny while he's getting a salt lick. Pretty sure Lee could do that since he's buffer than Kenny, and we could've tried to save Larry. Although, Kenny only did what he did to protect them.

    I think it's meant to be a surprise. You've been with him for three months now and he hasn't done anything this bad yet, so Lee doesn't expect him to toss a salt-lick down while you're trying CPR. The camera angle showing Kenny looking at the salt licks was not from Lee's point of view, it was just aesthetics.

  • Bravo Tell Tale...if ever anyone desearves the coveted "Bad Ass" award, it is you guys. After countless playthroughs, pro-kenny, con-kenny, mute jackass, and uncountable variations and mixtures of those I have come to a single, undeniable conclusion...FUCK KENNY!!! :D

  • @deadk1ng said: Bravo Tell Tale...if ever anyone desearves the coveted "Bad Ass" award, it is you guys. After countless playthroughs, pro-kenny, con-kenny, mute jackass, and uncountable variations and mixtures of those I have come to a single, undeniable conclusion...FUCK KENNY!!! :D

    Well said! I couldn't agree more!:D

    I only have one playthrough of the game but came to same conclusion as you about Kenny.

    Thanks for creating my favorite thread too!

  • Gotta admit though, he was one of TellTale's greatest characters. Like him or not, he both created a huge amount of debate and split the fanbase. This thread is an example of that, being one of the biggest ones on the forum. While Lee and Clem are relatively
    2D, Kenny adds a welcome shade of grey and realism to the characters.

    (Although the evidence does show that he is awesome and only does what is needed)

    :P

  • @Wrighty said: Gotta admit though, he was one of TellTale's greatest characters. Like him or not, he both created a huge amount of debate and split the fanbase. This thread is an example of that, being one of the biggest ones on the forum. While Lee and Clem are relatively
    2D, Kenny adds a welcome shade of grey and realism to the characters.


    Kenny may have his own level of depth, but I don't think that being less divisive makes Lee and Clementine less dimensional. Everyone in the story faced grey morality in some form or another.

    (Although the evidence does show that he is awesome and only does what is needed)


    Very debatable...

Add Comment