User Avatar Image

If Kenny is alive, what would the best way to reintroduce him in into Season 2

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 412 users

As above, what is the most realistic way to have Kenny back in Season 2.

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The end of the game confirms that he died.

• @1997Veeveon said: The end of the game confirms that he died.

Not really, it says "lost" instead of died. It means just as much as Christa & Omid's panels saying "separated after crossing the sign", or Lilly's "stole the RV and was never seen again".

• Since they went out of their way to make sure we had no concrete proof of his death in either scenario, or even on the epilogue screen, all we can really do is guess one way or the other.

• I know that the answer will to known in Season 2, the only real question is do we really want to know, would it be better to think Kenny went out like a Hero then to see him be his old asshole self in Season 2 as unlikely as it is.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I know that the answer will to known in Season 2, the only real question is do we really want to know, would it be better to think Kenny went out like a Hero then to see him be his old asshole self in Season 2 as unlikely as it is.

He wouldn't be his old self because he doesn't have a family to protect anymore. If Katjaa and Duck were still alive no way in hell would Kenny ever jump down to save Christa or Ben, and he'd probably refuse to join the search for Clementine as well(unless Katjaa could persuade him). I think we'd see a different type of Kenny where he defends and cares for other people, something he rarely did in Season 1.

• I know you are right and it is highly unlikely but you just never know, but I do not think he would become a ass again.

• Picture the scene, the new group are walking down an empty and seemingly lifeless street when all of a sudden there is a huge explosion and flames coming out of a near by building with glass shattering and zombie limbs flying and then out the flames comes a dark figure holding a gas canister and walks up to you and says "Hey, I'm Kenny"... Ok serious now if Telltale are thinking of bringing back Kenny I will be very happy as I really enjoyed his character and would really like to see where they go with it. I would like to see if your choices can still be affected by him. To be honest I don't know how they can bring him back in a good way that isn't too ridiculous but cool. TeamKennyAlways!

• I posted it twice accidentally because I thought the first one failed to post because my Internet crashed. Hope that clears up why I posted my reply twice

• It's ok, my internet sucks and has done that sometimes.

• @TeamKennyAlways said: I posted it twice accidentally because I thought the first one failed to post because my Internet crashed. Hope that clears up why I posted my reply twice

Welcome to the forum. Sometimes it's the internet connection but other times I think it's this website. Everything you post is just lost. I always copy my post before clicking "submit reply". Most of the time the post goes through but every now and again it is lost. Just reopen and paste. Easy.

Add Comment