User Avatar Image

What is your favorite game other then Walking Dead

posted by Bioshock Infinite WD on - last edited - Viewed by 407 users

What is your favorite game or series of games other then Walking Dead? I like the Bioshock series, big surprise, and Fallout so what is yours.

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 30 quid as in british pounds guyz :P

• With Bioshock I still feel whilst all good...
    1-had best overall story, most exploration second best gameplay, brilliant twist, bad ending
    2-Enjoyable story, good exploration and choice, best ending, best gameplay
    Infinite- Good story, quite Linear, little choice, goodish ending, weakish gameplay, world left unexplained and less background story e.g. most Tapes are relevant to the story whilst in the other games they were their own stories in their own right however best characters, pretty good music and it had the Luteces in it...

• I'm curious, has anyone else here played The Binding of Isaac?

• Yes but I'm very bad at it...

• Milo I am not good at American dollars conversions to pounds so how much is it?

• I am sorry if this whole thread turns into a Bioshock Infinite thread, I may have the game in my name here but but I do not talk about it every minute so this is my fault.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: I am sorry if this whole thread turns into a Bioshock Infinite thread, I may have the game in my name here but but I do not talk about it every minute so this is my fault.

Nah you didn't do anything wrong, no one would talk about it if they didn't want to, would they? We don't have much to discuss on the walking dead forums right now as it is anyways.

• understood but if this does turn soar then it is my fault in a way, by the way what did you think of the game because I know almost no one who likes Infinite, to me it's my favorite game tied with Walking Dead.

Add Comment