User Avatar Image

Batman thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users

With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe Batman will take up a smoking habit and his voice will deepen over the game, leading to Conroy's voice.

• Speaking of Kevin Conroy, my friend met him at Dallas Comic Con last weekend and got a picture taken with him. My friend is taller than me and Conroy was at least as tall as my friend if not a little bit taller. He also said he was a pretty cool guy. He also got his picture taken with Ernie Hudson. I now hate my friend.

• @DAISHI said: Maybe Batman will take up a smoking habit and his voice will deepen over the game, leading to Conroy's voice.

Wouldn't that lead to Christian Bale's voice?

• @coolsome said: Wouldn't that lead to Christian Bale's voice?

Depends on the amount of cigarettes.

• Maybe he should become a hippie so he could speak in a 60s Adam West voice.

That gives me an idea. Here are some unlockable skins that I think should be featured in the game:

Long Halloween
    Gotham by Gaslight
    Dark Knight
    Brave and the Bold
    60s
    Batman Forever (it would be funny)
    The Batman
    Two-Face Batman (see Batman Vol. 1 691)
    Superman (if he isn’t in the game)

If they do Joker DLC

Heath Ledger
    Jack Nicholson
    Caesar Romero
    Animated Series
    Return of the Joker
    Long Halloween
    Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
    Vampire Joker

I’ll take what I can get out of these.

• You forgot Zebra Batman!

Zebra%20Batman.jpg
    Gezz lady the costume isnt that bad!

• The Cadmus Storyline from JSU has always been my favorite DC story.

• Zebra Batman has a hitler stache

• @Noname215 said: Maybe he should become a hippie so he could speak in a 60s Adam West voice.

That gives me an idea. Here are some unlockable skins that I think should be featured in the game:

Long Halloween
    Gotham by Gaslight
    Dark Knight
    Brave and the Bold
    60s
    Batman Forever (it would be funny)
    The Batman
    Two-Face Batman (see Batman Vol. 1 691)
    Superman (if he isn’t in the game)

If they do Joker DLC

Heath Ledger
    Jack Nicholson
    Caesar Romero
    Animated Series
    Return of the Joker
    Long Halloween
    Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
    Vampire Joker

I’ll take what I can get out of these.

I'm glad that there is fans of The Batman out there :) It would be cool to see a Batman Animated series and a The Batman costumes.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: I'm glad that there is fans of The Batman out there :) It would be cool to see a Batman Animated series and a The Batman costumes.

I preferred The Batman vs. Dracula to the rest of the series. It certainly had its moments, but I thought it was too Anime-ee.

Add Comment