User Avatar Image

Who were the shadows in the epilogue?

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

Poll.

82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zev_zev said: Yes, the looks like zombies, and this fact are very disappointing me.

    I was told that they intentionally chose default models, so that noone could tell exactly who it was.
    However, I was not told by a Maker. I'm just passing this along, so that you know and don't completely give up any hope that you might have

    @zev_zev said: I mean dont expect us to play a 10yr old girl all alone in the middle of a ZA.
    Cause that's silly- grown men on their own would have a hard time of it, so expecting a little girl to do it all by herself is a deal breaker (for me)

    She could meet up with Lilly or Omid & Christa, or even as a New Character altogether, and you could play them.
    There are plenty of things they could do to include Clementine.
    To not come up with a way would be kind of uncaring or lazy.
    I'm just saying there are a LOT of ways they can include her.

  • @Xarne said: I mean dont expect us to play a 10yr old girl all alone in the middle of a ZA.
    Cause that's silly- grown men on their own would have a hard time of it, so expecting a little girl to do it all by herself is a deal breaker (for me)

    What makes you think that we will play as Clem? This is the most stupid variant of development of events. What makes you think that one of these people will be the new main character? Maybe they are just going to take her in their camp, and in this camp we will see a new main character? I'm trust Telltale, I belive that they making something interesting and not a banal.

  • @puzzlebox said: Hello!

    Exactly. We know you guys are clever and sneaky! ;)

    The team didn't want to leave any clues as to who they might be. Jake (one of the writers on The Walking Dead) explains it in the post quoted above, and I'll quote it again here:

    So basically... don't worry about those images. It's all a big wonderful mystery.

    I am happy you said mystery ;) , meaning we will find out assuming you care, of course.
    That's good enough for me to look forward to the game.
    But please... make the Retail Disc also come out for the PS3... :( .
    I, and many I know have a small Hard Drive, and cannot upgrade without sacrificing Backwards Compatability.
    So, please... have the game also come out on disc for the PS3.
    :o
    Thank you.

    @puzzlebox said: What makes you think that we will play as Clem? This is the most stupid variant of development of events. What makes you think that one of these people will be the new main character? Maybe they are just going to take her in their camp, and in this camp we will see a new main character? I'm trust Telltale, I belive that they making something interesting and not a banal.

    I like this theory.
    It adds up to the option of saying either, "Go find Omid and Christa" or "Go find another group". So as long as this is a New Group we can have our new main character.
    See how easy that was? And you're not even one of the writers.

  • @zev_zev said: What makes you think that we will play as Clem? This is the most stupid variant of development of events. What makes you think that one of these people will be the new main character? Maybe they are just going to take her in their camp, and in this camp we will see a new main character? I'm trust Telltale, I belive that they making something interesting and not a banal.

    hmmm...something got lost in translation there, I'll circle back to you.

  • @Xarne said: hmmm...something got lost in translation there, I'll circle back to you.

    We're just discussing ways to obviously incorporate Clementine into the next Season.
    He's theorizing that the two after the credits could be new survivors, hence the option to say at the end of the game, 'Go Find A New Group', then it says 'Clementine will remember that'.
    Or 'Don't trust anyone', which could make her uneasy with said new group.
    Or 'Go find Omid and Christa', which would give a more clear innitial goal for Episode I.

  • @Palavon said: We're just discussing ways to obviously incorporate Clementine into the next Season.
    He's theorizing that the two after the credits could be new survivors, hence the option to say at the end of the game, 'Go Find A New Group', then it says 'Clementine will remember that'.
    Or 'Don't trust anyone', which could make her uneasy with said new group.
    Or 'Go find Omid and Christa', which would give a more clear innitial goal for Episode I.

    Gotcha. Were there options at the end of the game? Been so long I totally forgot

  • That question is tearing me up inside, after finishing the game in December. I HAVE to know, for Clementine's sake.

    In the Walking Dead world, hope is always stretched thin.

  • @MaconMajr said: That question is tearing me up inside, after finishing the game in December. I HAVE to know, for Clementine's sake.

    In the Walking Dead world, hope is always stretched thin.

    If you got the ending where she is looking at the two figures in terror, believe it or not, this is the very best ending.
    However, it is very likely that Season II, coming this Fall, will be a sequel to the game, therefore clarifying what happened in the end.
    Hold strong.

  • @Palavon said: If you got the ending where she is looking at the two figures in terror, believe it or not, this is the very best ending.

    It's the only possible ending.

  • I want to say christa an omid but I think it might be bonnie an vince

Add Comment