User Avatar Image

Things you DO NOT want to do in Season 2

posted by o0HeaDShoT0o on - last edited - Viewed by 335 users

Now that we've discussed what we're wanting to be able to do in Season 2, let's talk about some of the things that we don't want to do or see happen in Season 2. (Excluding the obvious - seeing a in-canon death for Clementine)

For me, I'm not wanting to have to put down another child like Duck and Fivel (Even though I had Kenny shoot Fivel).

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ZeroShoot said: So I'm not the only one who suddenly got that shit? Pc, Xbox or PS3?

Xbox

• @Desmodus87 said:

I also don't want to see love drama. I don't care for love triangles at the best of times, let alone during a video game. (There is a reason I don't play those dating video games lol.)
    If someone's in love, that's okay, it can even be helpful to the plot. But I don't want it to be S2: Season of Love lol. I don't want to have bickering about someone checking someone else out, or overtly 'it's all about these two' scenarios.

Agreed. I was one of the ones who didn't care that Carley died because who needs to have romance when there's zombies afoot? I will be very disappointed if they cave in and add that to the game. It is only barely tolerable on the show with Glenn and Maggie but it tests my gag reflexes all the same.

Definitely no more Clem and no miraculous survival of Lee.

I didn't mind the fight sequences but they were not real organic for keyboard users. All of the action sequences seemed to be tailored for the console gamers and I don't want to see that repeated. There was one fight in particular that literally took me days to do on my laptop that was over in a couple of tries on a friend's console.

• @LadyJ said: I didn't mind the fight sequences but they were not real organic for keyboard users. All of the action sequences seemed to be tailored for the console gamers and I don't want to see that repeated. There was one fight in particular that literally took me days to do on my laptop that was over in a couple of tries on a friend's console.

I have only played on the PC, and the controls were fantastic and seamless for me all the way through. Were you playing it with one of those built in touch-pad things? If so, that would explain it. I can't fathom playing any kind of video game with those types of controls.

• No more Kenny unless we see him as a Chuck-esque corpse. <3

• Kenny. I do not want him in season 2.

He's awesome, but there's no way he'd have gotten through all those walkers in the alley without getting bitten along the way. And he definitely got cornered in the building.

• @Donut Funn said: Kenny. I do not want him in season 2.

He's awesome, but there's no way he'd have gotten through all those walkers in the alley without getting bitten along the way. And he definitely got cornered in the building.

BUT...there was a way out,when you are walking over the rooftop bridge,look below there is a lower bridge across with a walker on it,it connects to the building where Kenny jumped down into;)

• Kenny, the dudes dead and a used up character. He died an honerable death, a better way to go than Mark or Ben ever got.

• If they can right it well enough, Kenny coming back will not be a big problem.

• invest 5 episodes in my guy only to have him die without any way of player intervention to stop it- its depressing and Im pretty stonehearted
    please adaopt a Rick Grimes model for season 2

• @Zeruis said: -I don't want Clem becoming like comic Carl.

-He's a favorite of mine, but I wish that Kenny is dead.

-I don't want any TV show characters appearing in the game.

...I think that's all I got for now.

I am guessing you mean characters who are exclusive to the shoe,in which I agree,I also don't want the characters on the hill to be Christa and Omid,I feel that it would be great if we could find them later on and have Clementine rush over to them,but they don't trust us (if we are playing a new character which I am guessing we are) at first and try to keep Clementine close to them,at least for a little while.

Add Comment