User Avatar Image

Season 2 Episode 6: Lost and Found

posted by CarLee on - last edited - Viewed by 428 users

The episode starts off the exact same way season 1 ended


Clementine is looking at the two people in the distance
You find out that they are not Christa and Omid but.......(ok, I know some people will disagree with this...but, ok. After Carley or Doug is shot by Lilly, if you take Lilly with you they are dead, but if you leave Lilly behind.... You will see what happens). Either Lilly and Doug, Lilly and Carley, or Lilly and a new character named Jason. When you see them you can either run away, hug them , or burst out in tears. I am going to,go by the Carley option now. Clem will fall into Carley's arms and say I thought you were dead!! Carley has a bandage on the side of her head covering her eye. Clem tells the, both what happened and that they need to go find Christa, Omid, Ben, and Kenny. Coe. Doesn't know about Kenny or Ben. On the way back Clem faints since she hasn't eaten in about 5 days. This will be continued later.

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CarLee said: Well, if you take Lilly with you Carley is dead and you will never get to meet about 8 new characters. However, if you leave Lilly on the road she checks Carley's pulse to see if she is dead. Shes not so she puts her on her back and starts carrying her through the woods to see if she can find medical suplise. It just so happens that a group just less then 5 minutes away heard the gunshot, and since LIlly is carrying her fast, in the group is a medial surgeon named Mason Taylor, who is a sarcastic guy whos really goood with a machete. He fixes her up, and after about 4 hours, she wakes up. Same with Doug. And later, it will be explained why they are in Savannah.


    And, if you say what are the chances of their being a doctor so close by..... one word CARL

  • @CarLee said: The episode starts off the exact same way season 1 ended


    Clementine is looking at the two people in the distance
    You find out that they are not Christa and Omid but.......(ok, I know some people will disagree with this...but, ok. After Carley or Doug is shot by Lilly, if you take Lilly with you they are dead, but if you leave Lilly behind.... You will see what happens). Either Lilly and Doug, Lilly and Carley, or Lilly and a new character named Jason. When you see them you can either run away, hug them , or burst out in tears. I am going to,go by the Carley option now. Clem will fall into Carley's arms and say I thought you were dead!! Carley has a bandage on the side of her head covering her eye. Clem tells the, both what happened and that they need to go find Christa, Omid, Ben, and Kenny. Coe. Doesn't know about Kenny or Ben. On the way back Clem faints since she hasn't eaten in about 5 days. This will be continued later.


    After Clem faints, she wakes up in a barn with Carley, Lilly, Mason, and 7 other people. They explained that the bandits found them. After Clem is rested, her and Carley have a long heart to heart and you can tell her how much Lee liked her, and about Duck and Katjaa, Chuck, Christa, Omid, Vernon's group, the Stranger, Molly, and the boy in the attic. Afterwards, Clem shows Carley her shooting skill's. She is impressed and offers to make her a perfect shot. When you go back in to Savannah, the horde comes at you, Clem, Lilly, Carley, Mason, Aaron, Bob, and Daryl Dixon plus Merel(It's cannon to the comcis) are there. The horde comes at you and you get seperated from the rest of the group except Carley. You walk through the street by the Marsh House and end up on River Street. Carley see's Crawford and almost gets sick, and Clem tells her about it. Clem and Carley go through a certain Alleyway, where if Ben was alive, you find his body and Clem and Carley start crying. When you walk a little further about 50 zombies surround you from both directions and when you run out of bullets and are about to die, you hear gunshots, the camera pans around to see Kenny!! Molly!! Christa!! and Omid!!
    To be continued...............

  • Yes but its not just a Brain Surgeon you need but a full and proper medical room. It was point blank and more around the eye. That bullet is in her brain, she is dead. There is absolutely no chance she is alive. Carley was a good character but she is done. Any character you can let die will not be around for long. Sorry but the whole 'Hi Carley your fine... LEE it was just dehudration (happy family skip off into the countryside)' routine is not realistic

  • @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Yes but its not just a Brain Surgeon you need but a full and proper medical room. It was point blank and more around the eye. That bullet is in her brain, she is dead. There is absolutely no chance she is alive. Carley was a good character but she is done. Any character you can let die will not be around for long. Sorry but the whole 'Hi Carley your fine... LEE it was just dehudration (happy family skip off into the countryside)' routine is not realistic


    They are stocked at their camp and if you watch the video, it shoots her in the cheek, not the brain.

  • this was analyzed from a lot of angles back in the day, I think one of the conclusions was she would have either bled out or walker food before morning

  • This may seem rude, but Carley is not coming back, I knew that the moment she was shot it just can not happen, there is a small chance Kenny is a alive because he had some proof, there is no poof Carley made it sadly.

  • @Bioshock Infinite WD said: This may seem rude, but Carley is not coming back, I knew that the moment she was shot it just can not happen, there is a small chance Kenny is a alive because he had some proof, there is no poof Carley made it sadly.


    But Carley would be in the group less than 15 minutes after getting shot, the group was really close by.

  • @CarLee said: After Clem faints, she wakes up in a barn with Carley, Lilly, Mason, and 7 other people. They explained that the bandits found them. After Clem is rested, her and Carley have a long heart to heart and you can tell her how much Lee liked her, and about Duck and Katjaa, Chuck, Christa, Omid, Vernon's group, the Stranger, Molly, and the boy in the attic. Afterwards, Clem shows Carley her shooting skill's. She is impressed and offers to make her a perfect shot. When you go back in to Savannah, the horde comes at you, Clem, Lilly, Carley, Mason, Aaron, Bob, and Daryl Dixon plus Merel(It's cannon to the comcis) are there. The horde comes at you and you get seperated from the rest of the group except Carley. You walk through the street by the Marsh House and end up on River Street. Carley see's Crawford and almost gets sick, and Clem tells her about it. Clem and Carley go through a certain Alleyway, where if Ben was alive, you find his body and Clem and Carley start crying. When you walk a little further about 50 zombies surround you from both directions and when you run out of bullets and are about to die, you hear gunshots, the camera pans around to see Kenny!! Molly!! Christa!! and Omid!!
    To be continued...............


    So after you see them, they scream to get back to the mansion! Carley and Clem jump down into the sewers. They follow the paths, to Vernon's old hideout. Along the way Clem see's Chuck. Since Clem didnt' know about Chuck she almost faints at the site. When they get into Vernon's old hideout, if Lee cut off his arm, you find it there. But, luckily Clem doesent see it, since it's seen during a cutseen and not through player intercation. They go through the elavator and climb up to the roof of the hospital, Clem and Carley go down the steps since their are ver few walkers in that area. When going through the streets you meet up with the rest of your group. Then clem gets attacked by a walkers and you get to see bad ass Daryl.

  • So you think in the middle of nowhere there is convineintly a brain surgeon within 15 minutes with all the tools and drugs... No, and thats all based on the theory she is hit in the cheek bone. If you are shot in the cheek and it bounces off you dont fall down like it killed you. You would be concious.Plus at point blank range the bullet goes through and hits part of the brain or an artery... there is zero chance she is alive.

  • TTG already stated the bullet richocheted into her brian- it was so fast, like *ping* *ping* checkbone to brain cavity...and she was so young... RIP Carley.

Add Comment