User Avatar Image

Do you love or hate Kenny ?

posted by Tomi021 on - last edited - Viewed by 865 users

Ok theres been alot of controversy surounding Kenny some people Love him (like me) and some people hate him (like my brother) so ive created this poll so we have some oficial results his he hated or loved amongst fans ?

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • *Kenny Bro-fist* Funny the first time I met him I said nice shirt, did you drink with him, because I did in the attic and on the train because it made since at time. strange as I got the bro speech on the first time and I did not steal from the car and did not drop Ben.

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: TomI021 I think should do the same type of thread here but make it a poll on how many like Lilly, I want to know how many people like her and hate her and I am pretty sure the results will be different.

Will do :D

• @Bioshock Infinite WD said: *Kenny Bro-fist* Funny the first time I met him I said nice shirt, did you drink with him, because I did in the attic and on the train because it made since at time. strange as I got the bro speech on the first time and I did not steal from the car and did not drop Ben.

*Kenny bro-fist* to you too and yes I did drink with him on the train and in the attic because I just thought "He'll yea lets get drunk, I'm gonna die soon". That's weird you saved Ben and did not steal from the car but you got the bro speech What the hell Kenny! Why no give me bro speech! And once again *Kenny Brofist-fist* I am punching my monitor

• Kenny was my friend.. We went through hell and had each others backs.
    Gonna miss him and that badass mustache.

• The stashe of greatness, there is a reason every RPG I find were I can have a mustache and were a hat I name him Kenny, that stashe is now copyrighted as a Kenny mustache.

• Kenny was the only one who had the right idea. "Shit's fucked, let's get hammered!" I wish he'd given me some of that hootch in Episode 4, I took every opportunity I could to get Lee wasted.

And he probably didn't give you the bro speech because you disagreed with him on more than 2 things. It seems to be that, as long as you help him kill Larry, you can side against Kenny twice and still get the bro speech. Getting the bro speech on your first playthrough is, like, the best thing. After nearly 4 months of surviving together, Kenny, the only one with me from the start of it all, refused to let me go alone, even after I told him I'd been bitten. I wish there'd been a "Bro Fist" option in that dialogue.

• I also wanted to get Lee wasted at every opportunity. I differently agreed with him at every choice (apart from Ben) I don't get it I'm so confused I did everything saved duck, defended Kenny, gave him food, gave Duck food, agreed with him in conversation when Lilly and him were arguing, help kill Larry, stole from car, agreed with him in conversation about leaving the motor inn, left the girl in the street, told him about my past, talked him down on the train, let him shoot Duck, sided with him in conversation when talking to Christa, killed the boy in the attic, hid the bite, brought him with me etc did I miss anything. Anyway did I do something wrong I really wanted that bro speech

• When did this playthrough happen because it if was back in November then maybe it was a glitch, but then again he told me we were friends in October so I have no idea, by the way which choice was it hardest to agree with Kenny, mine would be shoot the girl as I knew he was right but it was still hard to no help.

• It may have been shooting Duck. I elected to shoot Duck for him, and let him kill the child in the attic. In my first playthrough, I didn't steal from the car and shot the girl in the street, but still got the bro speech. I agreed with him on everything else, or at least chose the side he agreed with.

And I'd have to say that the hardest thing to agree with him on is the meat locker. Hardest choice in the entire game for me.

• It was so difficult so I waited until the last second, I used to be unsure if I made the right choice but After Lilly killed Carley I know I did the right thing, that and I believe he was turning.

Add Comment