User Avatar Image

Lee's best lines! ( SPOILERS )

posted by SonnyN18 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

I wanted to start a thread where a bunch of us would compile all of Lee's best line into one place. So I'll start with my favorite.

"NO. You don't touch that boy, you don't TOUCH anybody. I've got a little girl I'm trying to protect in here too. You want to get violent you old fuck?! Well, COME ON. You better have a plan to kill me though, because it's ME before anyone else here!" - Lee to Larry at drug store.

82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clem : Where will we go?
    Lee : Some place else, someplace better

• Well...

"...Now DROP THE GOD DAMN GUN!"
    "I could kill you. Nobody can see us, i can toss you over the rails and be done with it."
    "Tellin' a little girl she's gonna die. You want to scare people, scare me....motherfucker."
    "I said IT'S OVER! Just walk away..."
    "You know what Larry? Eat up."
    "Guess your new girlfriend's not all she's cracked up to be."
    "Who the fuck are these people in the woods?"
    "You straight up murdered that woman!"
    "Kenny, get a grip, this boat is totally fucked."
    "You're not touching me. You know exactly what to do if i turn and that's enough."
    "No 'I'm sorry your loved ones were eaten by the living dead' cards."
    "Well, shit."
    "Kenny'd probably have me pick the lock, which actually might work now that we've got the time..."

And my favorite...
    "This is not how the world works now! YOU WON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!"

• It's funny since I have been saying well shit since I finished the Walking Dead, now I understand...

• @Mornai said: Well...

"I could kill you. Nobody can see us, i can toss you over the rails and be

Why you've speak like that with that poor bastard? he was an old man and you should respect to elders, There was better dialogue to chose

The Lee that I know is better that this to speck with an old man like this

• That was the line were you threaten Ben after finding out he did everything, a lot of people picked that for option.

• Lee" oh baby nice ass. " referring to Carley . Oh that was not lee that was me.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Bioshock Infinite WD said: That was the line were you threaten Ben after finding out he did everything, a lot of people picked that for option.

Lee could tells something like that to Chuck too, about toss him over the rails
    It seems Lee loves to toss people over the rails

• Now that you mention it I mixed the two up, both lines say something along the lines of tossing off the rails, good point I wonder if the senator was tossed over the rails.

• Some of my favorite lines, for whatever reasons:

"I won't leave you alone."

"Hmm. Pointy."

"Two quarters... and a dime."

"No! You don't touch that boy! You don't touch anybody! I've got a little girl I'm trying to protect in here, too. You want to get violent, you old fuck?! Well, come on! You'd better have a plan to kill me, though, because it's ME before anyone else in here!"

"You think you're the reason Duck was bitten ... You didn't kill Hershel's son."

• Hey SonnyN18 you don't mind if I make a thread about other characters best lines such as Clem, Kenny etc. I just wanted to ask in case you thought I was copying your thread.

Add Comment