User Avatar Image

My survival plan in TWD

posted by Natsumi on - last edited - Viewed by 292 users

Well since the zombies are drawn to sound, I'd just have powerful surround sound speakers set up in the town square and blast the phattest earthshaking-iest dubstep track. The walkers will never hear me coming.

:D

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would go find my uncle because he lives out in the countryside away from people he a
    has cows ,chickens and a field of potatoes and vegies to grow not to mention several guns which he has experience using. oh god bless my redneck uncle

• If I'm at home:
    Close and lock the doors, turn on all the faucets/taps (and plug the drains - that way they'll fill up for when the water turns off,) and move all of my water bottles andcanned and nonperishable food items to the upstairs floor of my house. Also move all the candles and flashlights etc up there. The top floor only has one entrance, so if need be, I could barricade just that and be fine, long as I didn't starve. Basically I'd just try and survive for as long as I could until the military came through to fix things (which they most likely would - I don't think TWD was realistic in that respect.)

If I'm out (in a car):
    My family has always talked about going to my uncle's (honorary uncle - he's my godfather) house, also, since he also owns a large plot of farmland. He has goats and grows his own vegetables and fruits, and he lives in a very secluded area so we wouldn't have to worry about walkers. He also has a lot of guns anyway because of coyotes and whatnot that attack his goats (and he sees the occasional rabid animal, too.) Hooray for redneck uncles.

• jajaja, es bueno, alguien si tiene cerebro.

• @sardines said: Basically I'd just try and survive for as long as I could until the military came through to fix things (which they most likely would - I don't think TWD was realistic in that respect.)

Agreed.

Spoilers for Shawn of the Dead

I like how in Shawn of the Dead the military wins with the British Army coming in and wtfpwning everything at the end. Unlike most "serious" zombie stories, a comedy turned out to have the more realistic outcome.

• No chances in Russia, Weapons banned in our country, we haven't got weapons shops :( Countrysides and forests is the only way. But escape from Moscow it's a very big problem, even now, when nothing bad going on. Tube, because of poorly thought-out transport system. Well, I'm always wear my combat knife with me, and also I have powerful sports bow in my countryside :)

• Well I am screwed, I live in the country and do not own a single useful weapon, I guess I could talk them to death about my knowledge of the Walking Dead.

• Hijack a frigate or go on an international hiking trip.

• I would go to a farm nearby me,and hope the owners will let me in,if not,I will ask for some supplies at least,and I will then camp out the night,then scavenge around the town for supplies,and after that,I will hit the road for a while,or I may just fortify my house for a bit,and then think of plan then,ether way I'm dead.

• get boat, live on boat, is the basic summary of my ZA plan

• @thestalkinghead said: get boat, live on boat, is the basic summary of my ZA plan

What if the zombies can swim?

Add Comment