User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 24.5K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said: As a summer promotion, they've started putting people's names on the labels.

I did see a Chris one, but I'm not paying £1 for that little Coke when I can get a 1.25L bottle for the exact same price. I have some standards, thank you very much. Not many, but some.

I keep seeing empty named bottles everywhere, but I've yet to see one in a shop. It's beginning to bug me. It's probably a conspiracy! The coke is a lie!

As for what I've bought, "The Twin Dilemma", "Timelash", "Mark of the Rani" and "Vengeance on Varos". All for around £5 each. And that's my 6th doctor collection complete.

• Oh, I forgot to mention I finally got round to purchasing Season 5 to the twilight zone on bluray.

I got the whole original series now. Just need to watch them all now! :)
    (And then get the movie on bluray because hey why not?)

• I love that game. I still haven't beaten the HD version though. When I get to Kamui I just lose the will to play. Ice/snow sections in all games seem to do that to me. One of these days I'll finish the playstation version. And go replay the DS version.

Oh, I bought a bottle of coke today, drank it and then just when I went to throw it away, I noticed it had a name on it. Apparently I was supposed to share it with some bloke called Alex.

I also bought Paper Mario:Sticker Star (with some of the funds earnt from trading in an iPod touch, Les Miserables and Rollercoaster tycoon 3D), and went to see Epic (for which we were the only ones in the theatre, which was pretty awesome.)

• @Friar said:
    Oh, I bought a bottle of coke today, drank it and then just when I went to throw it away, I noticed it had a name on it. Apparently I was supposed to share it with some bloke called Alex.

Don't Alex is a dick.

• coolsome, you're turning into Elijah Wood or he's turning into you.

elijah-wood-frank.jpg

Either way, it's getting creepy.

• Rocksmith for the PS3

It was the cheapest used copy on CEX (£25), and it says it includes the cable.
    If it doesn't then its going straight back!
    (Because I really want that cable to use with my lappy (got some new guitar software I want to utilise and I needed a better way to connect my guitar up to the PC))

• @Johro said: coolsome, you're turning into Elijah Wood or he's turning into you.

elijah-wood-frank.jpg

Either way, it's getting creepy.

Cross Frodo with wolverine and you have coolsome.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Reminds me more of an emotionally dead JonTron.

...it's the beard, OK?

Add Comment