User Avatar Image

Who were the shadows in the epilogue?

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Poll.

82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • - Omid and Christa
    - Doc Brown and Marty
    - Hector and Lambert

• @Tomi021 said: I found some leaked images not sure if true or false images but anyways just wanted to let you guys see this images are claimed to be taken directly from the game

I do not OWN this Images

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/01/1356930061-ombres4.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/01/1356930059-ombres2.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/01/1356930051-ombres.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/01/1356930059-ombres3.png

@Tomi021 said: They are the two on the hill, and they are zombies. I believe Telltale used their palettes to avoid people leaking the two to the public. So... those images are just creepy and inaccurate xD

I believe they are not zombie models, but maybe those of Ben and Doug? The tall one definitely looks like Ben.

@Tomi021 said: We know you guys are clever and sneaky! ;) The team didn't want to leave any clues as to who they might be.

And then of course there's that.

The fact that the two models used were those of dead characters makes it all the more obvious that it means nothing. I think maybe we weren't the sneaky ones here. :P

Even still, I think it might be someone unexpected. Molly and Kenny, perhaps? (I will not believe that Kenny is dead until I am shown his corpse, haha.) Of course, it could be Omid and Christa or even two totally new characters - and I think the lattermost option is the most likely. We'll probably be given a set of completely new characters in the second season, though I do hope Clementine is in it.

• @sardines said: We'll probably be given a set of completely new characters in the second season, though I do hope Clementine is in it.

I recall reading an interview of some sort with Telltale long ago where they stated none of their ideas for Season 2 so far involved a completely new set of characters(i.e. no season 1 characters). So there's still a decent amount of hope that someone from season 1 will return. :)

• Who ever that be or how many is unknown, but if we are lucky it could be up to maybe 4 survivors, but you just never know.

• @zev_zev said: It's the only possible ending.

There's also one where she passes out.

@zev_zev said: I recall reading an interview of some sort with Telltale long ago where they stated none of their ideas for Season 2 so far involved a completely new set of characters(i.e. no season 1 characters). So there's still a decent amount of hope that someone from season 1 will return. :)

Like Clementine and Christa, because neither of them are capable of dying.

• Rick Grimes and Carl...

I am joking, of course. It had to be two completely new characters, Omid and Chrsita would be too simple and predictable to the point that if it really were them, Telltale would just show it.
    Hell, it could even be Lilly and Molly after meeting through online dating, who knows? Telltale probably just put two shadows that could be anyone while they decide what to do with Clementine.

• @CaveRave said: Rick Grimes and Carl...

I am joking, of course. It had to be two completely new characters, Omid and Chrsita would be too simple and predictable to the point that if it really were them, Telltale would just show it.
    Hell, it could even be Lilly and Molly after meeting through online dating, who knows? Telltale probably just put two shadows that could be anyone while they decide what to do with Clementine.

It's Christa and Omid on a roller-coaster.

• I hope and somehow think it's Christa and Omid!

• Christa and Omid. It has to be. I need it to be. After Lee, Clem needs some serious comforting.

• I think the epilogue happens way before everything. Clementine is still wearing the bloody clothes tough.

Add Comment