User Avatar Image

Who cut off your arm?

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 510 users

Has someone made a thread like this before if they have I apologise. So if you chose to cut off your arm then who did it. If you show the bite and bring Christa and Omid, Christa will do it, if you bring the whole group or the group without Ben then Kenny will chicken out both times so again Christa will do it. If you hide the bite and bring Ben he will chicken out and you have to do it yourself. I find it funny that Ben fainted I don't know why it was just funny. If you bring Kenny he will do it. If you bring Kenny and Ben then Kenny will do it. If you go alone then you of course cut your own arm off. I hid the bite and at first I brought Kenny and Ben but Ben was use less so I rewinded and only brought Kenny so he cut my arm off both times anyway. Did you show or hide the bite, who did you bring, did you decide to cut your arm off and who did it?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny handed it off to Christa for me.

@Rock114 said:
    But if I had cut if off, I would have wanted Kenny to do it, for this little gem I found in the playthrough where I DID cut if off.

*while the arm is being cut off*
    Lee: AAAAHHH, FUCK, STOP!
    Kenny: Little late for that, pal!

Alright that's pretty funny.

• @TeamKennyAlways said: Yeah I saw Lee cut off his own arm on YouTube too. And telltale just had to make you click on your bleeding arm every time Lee was in pain and needed to continue sawing though it.

I hope they will do much more things like that in S2. It's The Walking Dead.

• after seeing WD tv show,and Hershel do it with his leg,i thought it would of worked on Lee and the infection would not be instant,i felt Lee getting more tired at the end but think that might of been through blood loss and shock and the grief of losing Clem all having one big effect.

• @Clemmy1 said: after seeing WD tv show,and Hershel do it with his leg,i thought it would of worked on Lee and the infection would not be instant,i felt Lee getting more tired at the end but think that might of been through blood loss and shock and the grief of losing Clem all having one big effect.

No, it's just was too late. Too much time has passed after the bite.

• how long would you say it was? about 20 minutes after the bite that he removed the arm

• @Clemmy1 said: how long would you say it was? about 20 minutes after the bite that he removed the arm

Well, we don't know the distance from the mansion to Vernon's hideout, so that could have been a long distance. On top of that, they had to find their way through the sewers alone and without a guide, which may have taken them even longer, too long to remove the infection.

Christa jumped in to cut the arm off for me, although i would have liked seeing Omid or Ben(for real) do it.

• Shame Chuck was dead. He would have been an awesome surgeon. Had whiskey for anasthesia

• @Mornai said: Well, we don't know the distance from the mansion to Vernon's hideout, so that could have been a long distance. On top of that, they had to find their way through the sewers alone and without a guide, which may have taken them even longer, too long to remove the infection.

Christa jumped in to cut the arm off for me, although i would have liked seeing Omid or Ben(for real) do it.

yeah the discussions over who was coming with you took a bit of time then finding the sewer Lee fell down on just off River st,and getting into the hideout again,30-50 minutes :(

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Shame Chuck was dead. He would have been an awesome surgeon. Had whiskey for anasthesia

haha i wouldn't trust Chuck with a blade,he might not be sober :D

• As we can see in comics, even if we cut off bitten limb after a few seconds after the bite , it doesn't guarantee that person will survive. There are near the 35-40% chance to survive.

Add Comment