User Avatar Image

Who cut off your arm?

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 910 users

Has someone made a thread like this before if they have I apologise. So if you chose to cut off your arm then who did it. If you show the bite and bring Christa and Omid, Christa will do it, if you bring the whole group or the group without Ben then Kenny will chicken out both times so again Christa will do it. If you hide the bite and bring Ben he will chicken out and you have to do it yourself. I find it funny that Ben fainted I don't know why it was just funny. If you bring Kenny he will do it. If you bring Kenny and Ben then Kenny will do it. If you go alone then you of course cut your own arm off. I hid the bite and at first I brought Kenny and Ben but Ben was use less so I rewinded and only brought Kenny so he cut my arm off both times anyway. Did you show or hide the bite, who did you bring, did you decide to cut your arm off and who did it?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zev_zev said: As we can see in comics, even if we cut off bitten limb after a few seconds after the bite , it doesn't guarantee that person will survive. There are near the 35-40% chance to survive.

That is mostly just because of infection to disease, blood loss, and shock. People actually die because of the surprise of losing a limb and their heart rate becomes too high.

I'd say Lee had a CHANCE, because we don't know exactly how long from the bite to the morgue, and because it isn't known whether the infection made it through him. I'm not a doctor though, so maybe he had no chance. This is a zombie virus, which we know little on, and it isn't real... Hershel lasted minutes after getting bitten, so who knows?

• I did it, partly hoping to survive, partly with this mindset of "they aren't seriously going to cut his arm off, they aren't serious, yeah OK so she has the saw in her hand that doesn't mea- OH BUGGER MY BURDOCK THEY'RE DOING IT AHH OH GOD NO WHY I IMMEDIATELY REGRET THIS ARGH."

• @TeamKennyAlways said: What kind of hand jokes were you making Rock114?

*Lee stumbles over to bandage wound after sawing own arm off*
    Me: Guess that saw came in handy, right Lee?

*Kenny removes trash from Ben in the alley way, and we see that he has been impaled by a balcony rung*
    Me: Hey Ben, need a hand?

*Slowly crossing creaky, rusty sign over herd of walkers*
    Hey Christa, wanna give me a hand here?

Comedy gold.

• @Mark$man said: That is mostly just because of infection to disease, blood loss, and shock. People actually die because of the surprise of losing a limb and their heart rate becomes too high.

I'd say Lee had a CHANCE, because we don't know exactly how long from the bite to the morgue, and because it isn't known whether the infection made it through him. I'm not a doctor though, so maybe he had no chance. This is a zombie virus, which we know little on, and it isn't real... Hershel lasted minutes after getting bitten, so who knows?

I'm a doctor (beginner) and I know that artery story drag harness very good inhibits blood loss of limb. Lee cut the arm to the elbow, near the joint, harness was imposed above joint, the biceps muscle hands. Therefore it can be concluded that Lee in the worst case had lost 15-20% of the blood. That is a lot, but not enough to cause death. Conclusion: He died of blood poisoning after a bite.

• @Rock114 said: *Lee stumbles over to bandage wound after sawing own arm off*
    Me: Guess that saw came in handy, right Lee?

*Kenny removes trash from Ben in the alley way, and we see that he has been impaled by a balcony rung*
    Me: Hey Ben, need a hand?

*Slowly crossing creaky, rusty sign over herd of walkers*
    Hey Christa, wanna give me a hand here?

Comedy gold.

I have to hand it to you those puns are very good, those might come in handy, need a hand on thinking of more puns?

• @TeamKennyAlways said: I have to hand it to you those puns are very good, those might come in handy, need a hand on thinking of more puns?

I would never turn down a helping hand, thank you for the help.

• @Rock114 said: I would never turn down a helping hand, thank you for the help.

No problem, glad I could lend you a hand

• @TeamKennyAlways said: No problem, glad I could lend you a hand

Hand(s?) down, hand jokes are awesome. xD

• This threads got out of hand the question doesn't matter we're just making hand puns.

• @FatTonyVG said: I did it, partly hoping to survive, partly with this mindset of "they aren't seriously going to cut his arm off, they aren't serious, yeah OK so she has the saw in her hand that doesn't mea- OH BUGGER MY BURDOCK THEY'RE DOING IT AHH OH GOD NO WHY I IMMEDIATELY REGRET THIS ARGH."

ROFL!!!- Hilarious

I went in solo, chopped off my own arm and now can never/ will never replay Ep5

Add Comment