User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 91.4K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Boyd and Clive, from Vernon's Cancer Posse? I don't know if I'm relieved or angered to see them. And dear lord, if the dude in that truck is Alive!Kenny after the events of Episode 5, I am going to declare Telltale my third favorite developer of all time (even though it's probably not...). Positions one and two are held by Valve and Obsidian Entertainment, respectfully. Sorry guys!

• That trailer was... just... I happy my favorite game is back and I can not wait for this.

• I'm so sure that you see vernon in this trailer.. but his head is looking at a women but his got the same beard and hairstyle.. it's deffo him, I suspect, Boyd, Clive, Vernon in this episode.. and if thats kenny in that truck man.. please god let it be.

• I do not remember Kenny's truck having lights on it, but the person looked a lot like are redneck friend, as much as you could see from a distance, I do not know what to think of having one of the cancer survivors, I guess I am happy to see someone from season 1 back, this is the best thing I could have hoped for, you just prove again why Telltale is my favorite company.

• Is it just me or was the girl in the cornfield wearing Carley's jacket from Episode 3, it could be the same brand but still.

• That RV tho, you see at the start of the trailer at the left side parked up and then at the end and it flashes away.. i'm really wondering if you will see the Stranger and Lilly before the events of episode 5, obviously this is determined by the player if you leave her or not.. so i'm prob wrong, just a theory. Can only speculate atm. By the way isnt that asian guy glenn? Just noticed lol.

• Amazing trailer! I am so excited for this. I can't wait to see these characters' stories unfold.
    I can't wait to fucking play this!

• It would be cool to see small easter eggs to Season 1, but I just wonder how this will fit together.

• Looking forward to this. My only worry at this point is wondering how they're going to flesh out five new main characters within the length of one episode, but I'm eager to see how it plays out.

• What time frame do you think this will be in, as the numbers in the teasers were all over the place, it could be a prequel, a sequel, or at the same time, it even could bounce around.

Add Comment