User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 100.3K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wow, this looks amazing!! I can't wait! :) Can anyone confirm whether it's supposed to come out in June or July? The posts confuse me, haha.

The walker at 0:43 looks like Officer Andre Mitchell, at least to me. It's hard to tell, though, of course, since he's a walker.
    And of course this has been pointed out but at 0:20 you can see two of the cancer survivors, the two 'extras' who had voice actors. (Guess we should have seen it coming!)
    At 0:38, the guy in the car does resemble Kenny. I put the YouTube video on the highest res and fullscreened - it could just be me seeing what I want to see but I think he looks kind of like Kenny. Or at least a guy wearing a hat.
    Russell's backpack says 'Russell' on it. That made me laugh.

• It's out in July, confirmed on Telltale's Twitter on a promo photo.

• I hope season 2 is still on track... I know this moment is dedicated to the DLC but it would be nice to hear a word on it soon.

• The walker did look like Andre but it's always hard to tell when someone is a walker, and I did notice the walkers had more variation in appearance, which is always nice.

• Haven't posted anything since shortly after season 1 ended. This looks AMAZING so far; i'm really hoping that every one of the 5 characters in this is somehow effected by a choice you made in season 1 as Lee. Hell, even if that doesn't happen i'd just love to see subtle nods to things here and there. Can't wait for July and can't wait for season 2 in the fall, i'm so stoked :)

• Has anyone else noticed that Bonnie is wearing Carley's purple jacket and green shirt from episode 3 on 0:40?

• Yes I did, and they showed the body so at least we will see are departed friend one last time, and that really was all I ever asked for after Episode 3.

• User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff

@Blind Sniper said: Extremely hyped for the DLC. I also liked the presentation in the trailer. You guys outdid yourselves.

Well thank you! I wanted to try something a bit more muted and less extreme. And Jake then convinced me to go even less extreme than my original plan, and what we have is something nice I think :)

• @Shauntron said: Well thank you! I wanted to try something a bit more muted and less extreme. And Jake then convinced me to go even less extreme than my original plan, and what we have is something nice I think :)

Oh my. You're the main man? Awesome work, you should consider releasing your original idea for the trailer after the DLC is released or something, I know we'd love to see it. and It's better than nice :D

Add Comment