User Avatar Image

Super Smash Bros thread.

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 654 users

Well since there is a new Smash Bros game coming for the 3DS & Wii U i think it would be the right time to have a Smash Bros thread. Generally in this thread you can talk about the games, make lists of characters you wish were added, talk about stages, favorite characters and other things about Smash Bros. Also if you want you can try and set up Smash Bros Brawl Matches to play online so if anyone wants my Smash Bros Friend code just PM me :)

For people wondering the person i mainly play as is Sonic :/

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If there's no Ice Climbers there's no purchase.

• I was a Link fan myself. Up until I unlocked Captain Falcon ( which took me 10 years!). These days I just use Toon link, or Lucario.

• For the love of god, Nintendo needs to remove Jigglypuff from the game. She is not even that good of a fighter let alone being part of one of Nintendo's big money making series.

Setting that aside. I have memories of playing both smash bros 1 and Melee at a friends house. Those were very good times. Not to mention the fact that Melee had to be one of the coolest fighters I've ever played. I have hopes for the 4th one(although I dont have a 3DS or a Wii U). I just hope that they can get characters like Geno to be playable for this.

• @Leplaya said: For the love of god, Nintendo needs to remove Jigglypuff from the game. She is not even that good of a fighter let alone being part of one of Nintendo's big money making series.

Setting that aside. I have memories of playing both smash bros 1 and Melee at a friends house. Those were very good times. Not to mention the fact that Melee had to be one of the coolest fighters I've ever played. I have hopes for the 4th one(although I dont have a 3DS or a Wii U). I just hope that they can get characters like Geno to be playable for this.

Don't underestimated the Jiggly Puff.

At school it was probably the 3rd or fourth best character. (Melee)
    (Excellent recovery, pound to grind away, and if you can be precise enough. Rest can causes all kinds of chaos)

Understandably nerfed in brawl.

But yeah, its a bit of a waste of a slot.

• In my opinion, Smash isn't Smash without the original twelve. It's like, a Power Rangers series without a red ranger, or a Scooby-Doo without Shaggy.

• @GaryCXJk said: In my opinion, Smash isn't Smash without the original twelve. It's like, a Power Rangers series without a red ranger, or a Scooby-Doo without Shaggy.

That is also a valid point.

• Well we finally got the first trailers with the announcements of the Animal Crossing Villager, very strangely, the Wii Fit girl, and MEGA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• literally yelled in rage in my living room at seeing Wii Fit Trainer as a Smash Bros. fighter, prompting my family to think something was wrong.

Oops. I really need to learn not to take vidya games as such serious business.

• Wii Fit girl is going to be a top their character.

Add Comment