User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 99.5K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @walkerbait00 said: telltales 400 days info page says Clem will not be in this DLC

Hum... This is wrong right ?

This page only mentions that the DLC won't be about her... It doesn't mean that she won't appear necessarily ? (i think, just like Clemmy1 that she will appear in a cameo... It would be enough for me :p)

Please answer me :D!!!

• Well then, it seems the Cancer group gets a reunion xD

And man, it wasn't Kenny in the truck! Darn it!

• i reckon clem is not in at all cos that what that comment sounds like BUT..

possibly the dlc will end in or near a field of barley/ wheat / maybe with a desert rose in there somewhere..and some bee's locked n loaded...

• @Jake said: Not yet. Probably just a filename.

Well that WAS how Guybrush got his name :rolleyes:

• @Malkow said: Hum... This is wrong right ?

This page only mentions that the DLC won't be about her... It doesn't mean that she won't appear necessarily ? (i think, just like Clemmy1 that she will appear in a cameo... It would be enough for me :p)

Please answer me :D!!!

She probably won't have a major role. She may show up in the end of the DLC though to tie into season 2. Or the main characters are the new group she joins in season 2 or something.

• hey mods / ttg staff

a bit off topic

but since you're watching this thread i'm wondering would / could you guys make a walking dead style 'bejeweled/bttf blitz/candy crush themed fbapp / game

reckon it would be interesting..i miss the bttf blitz game..

• @Mikejames said: Looking forward to this. My only worry at this point is wondering how they're going to flesh out five new main characters within the length of one episode, but I'm eager to see how it plays out.

Who's to say they have to be fleshed out completely in this episode? They may all potentially appear in Season 2 where they'll have plenty of time to be developed further. The fact that each of these characters are only getting 20-30 minutes of playtime each tells me that this DLC may simply be establishing their backstory and showing us bits and pieces of how they each managed to last to day 400.

This may not even be the case though. I'd be lying if I said I didn't share your concerns too. I'm still stoked though either way. :)

• 2:17 in that interview video looks like Bonnie is Day 236 now and not 220.

Also what if that guy who looks like Andy IS him if you let him live in Episode 2 and maybe he'd seem to turn over a new leaf heh wouldn't it be something if you were caught up in a decision to save him or one of the cancer survivors hmmm...

• @MulderYuffie said: 2:!7 in that interview video looks like Bonnie is Day 236 now and not 220.

You have noticed that too !

Would it be a mistake or a mixed chapter?

• @Malkow said: You have noticed that too !

Would it be a mistake or an intervention of Bonnie in Shel's story ?

Yeah that could be it or the videos we saw last week were concepts yeah...

Add Comment