User Avatar Image

I just heard one Shot!?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 585 users

Hi
In episode 5 when Kenny asked me to gave him one more bullet I've done that ans he had 2 bullets, but I just heard one gun shot

Any Idea? If he would to shot just one bullet why he asked me for one more bullet?

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @N7. said: I've record it before! But can't upload it for some reason
    But I swear she saying "I heard couple of shots"

Hah, riiiiight.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Dildor said: Hah, riiiiight.

Shut the fuck off man :D I can't upload that because of my internet!!
    As I said before I swear to God she said "I heard couple of shots"

I've record this scene with Fraps
    I'm not a liar

• @Shrewsbury Survivor said: He could have put his head by Bens, one shot for two of them... or will Carley fanatics claim it bounces of his cheek XD

ahem hate to say this but i have worked death cases where the bullet does not exit the skull. one guy put the gun right on his temple using FMJ rounds and it still didn't pass through the other side of his skull.

• Christa always say "I heard a shot." I'm like 90% sure. The only time Kenny shoots more bullets is in the Christa ending, and I'm pretty confident that is just a mistake in the writing.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@CarScar said: Christa always say "I heard a shot." I'm like 90% sure. The only time Kenny shoots more bullets is in the Christa ending, and I'm pretty confident that is just a mistake in the writing.

No, If you're pretty sure I'm totally sure when Kenny asked Lee for one more bullet and then Lee gave it to him then he shots just one bullet but Christa said "I heard couple of shots"

I swear to God she said that! please test it for yourself then talk about something you're not sure about it

When Ben is fucked in the alley if you accept Kenny's request and give him your bullet Kenny will shot just one bullet but Crista will say "I heard couple of shots"

• @N7. said: No, If you're pretty sure I'm totally sure when Kenny asked Lee for one more bullet and then Lee gave it to him then he shots just one bullet but Christa said "I heard couple of shots"

I swear to God she said that! please test it for yourself then talk about something you're not sure about it

When Ben is fucked in the alley if you accept Kenny's request and give him your bullet Kenny will shot just one bullet but Crista will say "I heard couple of shots"

Okay, let me rephrase that: I'm not just pretty sure, I'm positive.

• Seriously, she says one. I believe you have to leave Kenny for him to use multiple shots(tell him you'll leave)

• I decided to replay episode 5 today (I am still in denial about Kenny's death and wanted to give him bullets so he'd have a better chance of survival in case he lived), and N7. is actually right. If you save your bullets and leave Kenny in the alley with Ben, Christa will say "I heard a couple of shots" instead of "I heard a shot". The "Kenny took Ben out" dialogue option is also replaced with "Kenny spared Ben, and then himself"; however, if you pick this option, the dialogue is the same as the dialogue from the "Kenny took Ben out" option.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@ChrystalChameleon said: I decided to replay episode 5 today (I am still in denial about Kenny's death and wanted to give him bullets so he'd have a better chance of survival in case he lived), and N7. is actually right. If you save your bullets and leave Kenny in the alley with Ben, Christa will say "I heard a couple of shots" instead of "I heard a shot". The "Kenny took Ben out" dialogue option is also replaced with "Kenny spared Ben, and then himself"; however, if you pick this option, the dialogue is the same as the dialogue from the "Kenny took Ben out" option.

Thanks God.
    Where are you CarScar?

• Ahh, I would never leave Kenny like that and never seen anyone choose that so I guess it is possible. Not a glitch/bug though in that case.

Add Comment