User Avatar Image

Anyone else disappointed in the coverage TellTale has given The Wolf Among Us?

posted by DrChem on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users

I certainly am, we haven't gotten any piece of information in awhile and since this is coming out in summer it makes me even more nervous that they figured out it sucked and are just quietly releasing it.

94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RAnthonyMahan said: I'm really getting tired of how much exposure The Walking Dead is getting. It's not exactly a shock, but I really don't want Telltale to end up as "The Walking Dead Company."

Better they become "The Walking Dead Company" than "LucasFarts: The Star Wars Dairy Farmer" :p

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Gibbeynator said: I can only think of 2 events where they could show this off at. If it's not at SDCC, it'll be at PAX.

They do love both, it's true...

• SDCC would actually be a perfect fit for any Fables related thing as it's far more known as a comic book series than anything else.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@corruptbiggins said: SDCC would actually be a perfect fit for any Fables related thing as it's far more known as a comic book series than anything else.

But that's more than a month away. Seriously, I had hoped the first episode would be out by then. We're never going to finish the Season in 2013 if they don't start soon... you can imagine what this means for other parts of the forum... :o

• Maybe there will be something at PAX Australia (July 19-21). Yeah, I didn't think so either :D

• To not show anything at all from TWAU at E3 is surely a huge disappointment. Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to 400 as well, but it definitely has a much lower priority on my list at the moment.

If 400 is first in the release queue it's an understandable move. Although not being able to show two games at a huge press expo feels kind of weak if both have come a long way in their development cycle.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Molokov said: Maybe there will be something at PAX Australia (July 19-21). Yeah, I didn't think so either :D

Welll... puzzlebox would CERTAINLY love to go...

• @henkebjorklund said: To not show anything at all from TWAU at E3 is surely a huge disappointment. Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to 400 as well, but it definitely has a much lower priority on my list at the moment.

If 400 is first in the release queue it's an understandable move. Although not being able to show two games at a huge press expo feels kind of weak if both have come a long way in their development cycle.

The problem is that TWD would completely overshadow TWAU. If Telltale want to give TWAU the best chance of success, it needs to be shown on its own without TWD there to steal its limelight. So it's understandable that there's no new information at E3, but still disappointing that our hopes of E3 being the big TWAU event have been dashed!

• Im happy that TWAU is finally getting some discussion :D

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Molokov said: Maybe there will be something at PAX Australia (July 19-21). Yeah, I didn't think so either :D

@Molokov said: Welll... puzzlebox would CERTAINLY love to go...

I would indeed be EXTREMELY happy to go to PAX Australia!

It's not happening though.

Add Comment