User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 91.5K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Despite the fact that I think that people who think that Kenny could survive - are... ehhh...in general, I think that they are wrong, but I should mention the fact that I do not deny the possibility that in the trailer we saw exactly Kenny when he drove past Russell. Yes, it's possible. By analogy of story of Lee and Clementine, DLC will begin with the first day of the epidemic. This might be a time when Kenny took his family from Atlanta. Do you remember what Katja said in Hershel's farm? "Kenny just drove. We could help somebody, but we just drove away..."

P.S. I don't know why, but I already like Russell. I hope that he will be new main character in season 2. Besides, as like i said earlier, Russell may be former pupil of Lee.

• @zev_zev said: Despite the fact that I think that people who think that Kenny could survive - are... ehhh...in general, I think that they are wrong, but I should mention the fact that I do not deny the possibility that in the trailer we saw exactly Kenny when he drove past Russell. Yes, it's possible. By analogy of story of Lee and Clementine, DLC will begin with the first day of the epidemic. This might be a time when Kenny took his family from Atlanta. Do you remember what Katja said in Hershel's farm? "Kenny just drove. We could help somebody, but we just drove away..."

Yeah from far away it did look like Kenny but it's just another guy, you can see him closer up in another video IGN did. Russell's story is Day 184 which is about 3 months after Season 1 ends. Honestly, like you said I think that people who think Kenny is alive are wrong and just in denial. I think it's better if Telltale leave his fate ambiguous. I mean he could of survived but its extremely unlikely, and whatever way Telltale bring him back it will just seem cheap and far-fetched.

P.S. I don't know why, but I already like Russell. I hope that he will be new main character in season 2. Besides, as like i said earlier, Russell may be former pupil of Lee.

If he is a former student, It would be kind of cool if Russell indirectly mentions Lee in dialogue as long as it's relevant.

• @ZacTB said: Yeah from far away it did look like Kenny but it's just another guy, you can see him closer up in another video IGN did. Russell's story is Day 184 which is about 3 months after Season 1 ends.

Can you link this video to me?

• Well... I don't even know what can I think about that. Anyway, this means that the second season will NOT begins with the moment when the first has ended. I don't like it.

• @zev_zev said: Well... I don't even know what can I think about that. Anyway, this means that the second season will NOT begins with the moment when the first has ended. I don't like it.

Why does it mean that? The second season could start right where the first ended. It could also start where this DLC ends. Or it could start at another undetermined point.

Just because this links to season 2 doesn't mean that it'll directly follow on from this.

• @ZacTB said: Yeah I thought that her face looked weird as well, but it might be something you put over an eye, like an eye plaster.

It's a birthday cake to the face!

• [QUOTE=sardines;801371] but I think he looks kind of like Kenny/QUOTE]

I really hope he's Kenny, but I also examined the footage with HD and fullscreen, but I'm not sure if he's Kenny (don't want to take away that hope, and god let it be kenny) but I don't think he's got the long spiked hair kenny's got, I don't think he has a moustache and i'm not sure if he's even wearing a hat.

Anyway, so fucking excited! just a couple weeks, but i'm scared they don't release the DLC at the proper date, cuz i remember that with they said ep 3 was coming out mid august, but then we had to wait until the next month!
    Plus, i don'tthink that's doug's body. The jacket's green and he's was wearing a yellow one in ep 3.

peace out!

• @zev_zev said: Well... I don't even know what can I think about that. Anyway, this means that the second season will NOT begins with the moment when the first has ended. I don't like it.

I see it the other way,having this as extra content for season 1 is awesome,having the aftermath of season 1 starting with season 2 is the main prize,S2 should concentrate on Clem and the story of where the characters ended in season 1,this DLC is extra content to the season 1 story while we wait for S2.i like it.

Add Comment