User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 100.4K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • :,( I read it... dammit my curiosity! It's bad for those who really love this game, because it starts off with a big shock, and could (maybe) kill your thoughts on the game. He seems to have a slightly negative view on Vince. Anyway... don't read it if you don't like spoils xD

• @Mark$man said: :,( I read it... dammit my curiosity! It's bad for those who really love this game, because it starts off with a big shock, and could (maybe) kill your thoughts on the game. He seems to have a slightly negative view on Vince. Anyway... don't read it if you don't like spoils xD

I recently upgraded my willpower at +15, and it's kept me not to read spoilers. :D

• @Mark$man said: :,( I read it... dammit my curiosity! It's bad for those who really love this game, because it starts off with a big shock, and could (maybe) kill your thoughts on the game. He seems to have a slightly negative view on Vince. Anyway... don't read it if you don't like spoils xD

Argh. This post has made me so curious. :mad: Sounds like quite a spoiler.

Must.Not.Click.Link

• @The Fallen said: Argh. This post has made me so curious. :mad: Sounds like quite a spoiler.

Must.Not.Click.Link

Don't do it! Don't!!! It spoils many things!

• and yes you are also spoiling it by saying 'big shock/two character's...

thanks...

use the spoiler tags or don't post it in the NON SPOILER SECTION OF THE FORUMS... post your spoilers or anything close to one in this topic...

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46748

maybe mods should move this topic there/merge it..

• @Milosuperspesh said: and yes you are also spoiling it by saying 'big shock/two character's...

thanks...

use the spoiler tags or don't post it in the NON SPOILER SECTION OF THE FORUMS... post your spoilers or anything close to one in this topic...

Nobody explain to me how that was spoiling it. :p

Anyway i should ask since i joined after episode 5 was released, what is the policy on spoilers for a yet to be released episode in the story discussion section. Should i be starting to avoid it now?

• @Milosuperspesh said: and yes you are also spoiling it by saying 'big shock/two character's...

thanks...

Sorry...

• @The Fallen said: Nobody explain to me how that was spoiling it. :p

Anyway i should ask since i joined after episode 5 was released, what is the policy on spoilers for a yet to be released episode in the story discussion section. Should i be starting to avoid it now?

some people don't spoil some accidently do it..

others go out their way to spoil every last morsel..

the staff n mods do spot and deal with most of it on the first week of release..

so as i'm seeing now there's some tiny hints towards spoilers..from e3 not as bad but still a bit annoying.

so if you don't want any spoilers avoid the forum :P otherwise view at your own risk lol as i am doing :P

it's ok marksman.:o..just be a little more carefull otherwise someone less eloquent/ less polite will chew your face off ;)

• @Milosuperspesh said:
    so if you don't want any spoilers avoid the forum :P otherwise view at your own risk lol as i am doing :P

But i cant avoid the forums ... these forums ... they are my life ... i cant leave them even if just for a moment

ITS MY LIFE ITS NOW OR NEVER I AINT GONNA LIVE FOR EVER

Sorry got a bit emotional but yeah back to my original point i cant avoid the forums

Add Comment