User Avatar Image

Companion

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 939 users

It's TeamKennyAlways here with another thread and today well right this second I thought of something interesting to discuss with you all. So it's time to vote out of the options above in season 2 who would you rather have as a companion (someone like Clem by your side to help) a child, an adult (like Kenny), a dog (like Sam in I am Legend) or other and what would other option be? Say why you would want someone like this to have your back?

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My preferred companion would be an adult like Kenny: someone who has my back if I have his. I voted for the dog though.

  • @Mark$man said: I would rather die than be such a heartless monster.

    Your words show you unexperienced, young man. (Without resentment man). I think you will talk different if you find yourself in danger of death. We are all heroes in words.

  • @zev_zev said: Your words show you unexperienced, young man. (Without resentment man). I think you will talk different if you find yourself in danger of death. We are all heroes in words.

    Normally I would speak the same way about such, but I've nearly died before, and truthfully wasn't afraid. Maybe I'm weird...? Scratch that, I am weird, maybe I'm crazy. There are of course those who would not be able to mean such a thing, but I think you, Zev, are inexperienced ( no offense, and I see what you mean). While death is hard, it is an easy way out. Lee, Kenny, Ben, Katjaa, Irene, etc. They all took the easy way to death, which was to give up. Death is easy, and living is hard. In the way of life, I'd say death isn't a bad thing; it happens to everyone, even if we won't accept it. So while yes, it may be a hard thing to accept, once it is accepted, it is mean't in truth.

    The hard thing I'd be conflicted to do would be to experience severe pain; for although I would say I could handle it and would not flee like a coward, I honestly do not know the answer in that situation.

    Anyway... I feel in truth, if it came down to it, I could and would lay down my life for another. You only live once, and for a being to be wiped from existence... I don't know; doesn't seem right to me.

  • *Cough* Meanwhile, four people chose the animal they must feed, train, keep quiet, raise, and protect *Cough*

    An animal would be the last thing on my mind xD

  • @Mark$man said: There are of course those who would not be able to mean such a thing, but I think you, Zev, are inexperienced ( no offense, and I see what you mean). .

    Have you ever seen how a man dies? Have you ever seen how your relative dies? Have you ever seen like a bunch of teenagers puts their peers open mouth on the curb of the sidewalk, and beats his kicks to the head, until his mouth becomes torn? Have you ever seen how a man cuts off his feet by train, and he died instantly from arterial bleeding? Somebody tried to kill, your friend on your eyes for what take away his mobile phone, and you could only look at, because around your neck some crazy bustard hold a used syringe drug addicts? So don't even call me inexperienced, do you understand?! I've seen things in my live that you'd kid, just will makes crap in your pant. And you don't need me to talk about morals and virtues, I know what people are capable of, I have seen it, this is life and nothing EVER changes. I study at the University as a doctor, I want to help people, and I do not sitting down at the keyboard and write a bullshit about things what you don't understand.

  • Easy poll is easy. I picked adult, because I want to SURVIVE. Someone who can reliably watch my back an pull their own weight. Not saying I would go the Crawford route, because we would help the people we could including children, but for practical survival reasons, you will make it farther with an adult watching your back than a 7 year old.

  • I respect what you mean, and by calling you inexperienced, I was making a joke. Calm down man, I'm sorry. And yes, I've seen some death in my time, but I'd prefer to know how I died and that I did die than in my sleep peacefully. You seem to think as if I am calling you out on something, like I am judging you, when I am not. I have lost many family members, and seen them in the hospital. I have seen them with gun wounds, broken bones, and those bones pertruding from their body. I know what death looks like, I know how pain feels, and I have tasted blood. Don't act like you are better than another because of your experiences. I am sorry for what you may have suffered in your time of life, but do not question mine. That is NOT what this forum is about, nor is it about us and our personal lives, so if you wouldn't mind, please leave it out of it. I can fairly surely say it wouldn't crap my pants, when I've seen others beaten to a bloody pulp and asking for death. Don't tell me I know bullshit, alright? I am sure you know more, but don't act like I don't know anything. You are pissed because what, I have an opinion? Because I will speak? I didn't know freedom is taken away by a single man. Things aren't pretty anywhere, and things will get worse before they get better. However, that does not mean it cannot change. Life changes all the time, and if you truly believed it doesn't, you wouldn't want to be a doctor would you?

    I'm not trying to make you hate me, nor am I asking for your friendship or understanding, or even your respect, for that is earned, but do me a favor and do not question my life, when you do not know it. I have not questioned yours, nor have I judged it, so please stop acting like I have. If you want a competition, I HAVE seen it, and I have lost people in all sorts of ways, and it is sick. I cannot be a doctor because I will not have their blood on my hands, because I know if I make one spill, one error, they could die. So to help people, you better get used to it, to such images, because you will see it.

    What, pray tell, are you calling me inexperienced about? Death? Or what is after it? For either case, you are inexperienced too, no? You are not dead, so you know nothing about it. I do not like to be reprimanded by those who wish to automatically assume my life and what is in it. Calling me a 'kid', when that means little to this subject. What one person sees in five minutes could be worse than what another sees in 15 years. So why are you hating on me, exactly? I was simply giving my point on it, and I did nothing to you. I never said you knew nothing about morals and virtues, or what people are capable of, and half of what you are even writing has nothing to do with this topic. Not to mention, I do not think I wrote anything to provoke you in my writing, where I wrote you are inexperienced to ME, and how I THINK. I understand what you mean't, and I agreed. However, I had a different viewpoint. Is that so much to say? Instead you came in and automatically started trying to correct me, as if an opinion can be wrong. So sorry to make you mad, and sorry for provoking you? I do not wish to go any further, so would you mind, Zev, to please stop? I respect your opinions about it, and I sympathize with your experiences. I did not intend to start a harsh argument, so please settle down before an admin comes. I simply wish to talk about this topic, as I am intrigued on your insight about this. I did NOT want to start an argument.

  • @Rock114 said: Easy poll is easy. I picked adult, because I want to SURVIVE. Someone who can reliably watch my back an pull their own weight. Not saying I would go the Crawford route, because we would help the people we could including children, but for practical survival reasons, you will make it farther with an adult watching your back than a 7 year old.

    Ah... I didn't mean a child Clem's age, although I'd take care of them. I mean't maybe 12, 13 at least? One old enough and smart enough to be reliable, and having benefits an adult wouldn't.

  • Other - I call it... Vera.... ;)

    In a ZA, the only companion you need is a really big gun.

  • @Mark$man said: I respect what you mean, and by calling you inexperienced, I was making a joke.

    Bad joke, and you're bad joker. (other our conflicts)

    @Mark$man said: And yes, I've seen some death in my time, but I'd prefer to know how I died and that I did die than in my sleep peacefully. You seem to think as if I am calling you out on something, like I am judging you, when I am not. I have lost many family members, and seen them in the hospital. I have seen them with gun wounds, broken bones, and those bones pertruding from their body. I know what death looks like, I know how pain feels, and I have tasted blood. Don't act like you are better than another because of your experiences.

    Take my condolences. I know that you not giving a fuck to me, but anyway...

    @Mark$man said: You are pissed because what, I have an opinion? Because I will speak?

    Just think about that, how can I be angry to your opinion? It's dumb. Personal opinion it's what distinguishes us from animals.

    @Mark$man said: I'm not trying to make you hate me

    But you have very good at it.

    @Mark$man said: nor am I asking for your friendship or understanding, or even your respect



    Awwww it's so sweet... Maybe.

    @Mark$man said: What, pray tell, are you calling me inexperienced about? Death? Or what is after it? For either case, you are inexperienced too, no?

    All live's experience.

    @Mark$man said: Calling me a 'kid', when that means little to this subject

    Just jargon word, the type "dude".

    @Mark$man said: So why are you hating on me, exactly? I was simply giving my point on it, and I did nothing to you.

    Not me started it.

    @Mark$man said: for that is earned, but do me a favor and do not question my life, when you do not know it.

    The same request.

    @Mark$man said: However, I had a different viewpoint. Is that so much to say? Instead you came in and automatically started trying to correct me, as if an opinion can be wrong

    Why would I do that? I have better things to do is.

Add Comment