User Avatar Image

People who saved Carley din't save her for sex

posted by master psychic on - last edited - Viewed by 450 users

I'm tired of hearing people say that the only reason that people would save Carley is because we are horny and we want sex and that we are stupid .
I saved Carley because she is trustworthy and always saved Lee from danger and helped him with his past .
I don't have a problem with people who saved Doug but i hate it when they accuse us of saving Carley because she is hot and we want to get laid .
Many people saved Carley for their own reasons not because they want to have virtual sex .
Im sorry im just lashing out but i am tired of some people accusing the entire community of Carley fans and the people who saved her of being mad animals because we never saved Doug .

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A girl by default uses to look better for a guy, that's a fact that you can see in games (like in MMORPG's). But that doesn't mean that we all think about sex only.

• It's not that I don't agree with what you're saying but I'm pretty sure if she wasn't as attractive as she was then the stats might have been different.

• Oh.... this thread again.

That said, I saved Carley because to be honest I figured I could save them both... and I figured if I couldn't... someone grabbed through a window from behind would end up un-savable or you could save them but they'd have been bitten.

It should be noted I've only technically played the game once.

If I had to do it again, I'd still save Carley.... Doug's VA annoyed me something fierce.

• I saved her because I felt she brought more to the table than Doug. (No offense Doug fans). Carley was a good shot, capable of handling her own and a good friend.

• I saved Doug because he was closer. I felt like I would have time to grab Carley afterward, or that she would free herself in the meantime. I didn't know that you could only save one no matter what.

• i really didn't expect any kind of relationship simulator in an adventure game, i didn't trust Carley because she was a reporter (even though i lied and said i did) and she didn't want to allow someone to take their own life knowing that they were going to die a in pain and then turn into a zombie, so we had fundamentally different views on things, whereas Doug just seemed like a nice guy that would be useful to have around

• @N7. said: Bad guys
    Where are we going?
    God help us all

@N7. said: How could I believe that?
    You're astray
    God help us all

@N7. said: We are all sinner
    God help us all again

Is your life really this pathetic?

• Doug would've been an interesting character but with how much they cut out of him (Not being able to tell people about your past) I feel he wasn't a necessity to a good play through. However, his death was much more noble than Carley's. He actually saved Ben while Carley just had a bitch fit at Lilly knowing full well she was a mentally unstable woman with a fucking GUN. I only save Carley because I knew ahead of time the benefits.

• I chose Carley because she's a good shot, and even though Doug's good with computers and stuff, that's not going to do you much good once the electricity goes out.

Add Comment