User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 101K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So TTG is making bonus material for the PS Vita regarding the DLC and the game. I wonder what it will be? I might as well buy a Vita, set up my PSN acount, and download the game i already have with the DLC i will get to find out what this bonus content is.:rolleyes:

• User Avatar Image
    harrisonpink Telltale Staff

Hey guys, I just flew back from E3 tonight, and I couldn't stop myself reading through this thread. I'm really excited you guys are so excited :)

Not too long to wait now!

• @harrisonpink said: Hey guys, I just flew back from E3 tonight, and I couldn't stop myself reading through this thread. I'm really excited you guys are so excited :)

Not too long to wait now!

I'm excited, that you are excited, for us being excited.

• @mewtwohavoka said: So...I can't be the only one who's noticed that Shel's face looks almost exactly like Lilly's?

shelandlilly.png

I mean, it could just be a recycling of her face model...but I want to believe there's some connection there, even if I'm just being delusional (or, dare I say, paranoid). :P

That I was saying like the 1st time I saw that woman. Thank god I'm not the only one. :D :)

• @FlawlessXD said: I hope this one contains less profanity and more gameplay

i would say it's the emotion of the scene,people do swear,and we also wouldn't see Clem say ''swear'' :D i say more profanity!

best not to click if you don't like profanity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJyYoM4l-6o

• @Clemmy1 said: i would say it's the emotion of the scene,people do swear,and we also wouldn't see Clem say ''swear'' :D i say more profanity!

best not to click if you don't like profanity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJyYoM4l-6o

I love you.

• @mewtwohavoka said: So...I can't be the only one who's noticed that Shel's face looks almost exactly like Lilly's?

shelandlilly.png

I mean, it could just be a recycling of her face model...but I want to believe there's some connection there, even if I'm just being delusional (or, dare I say, paranoid). :P

Indeed they are similar, but Lilly looks more... better.

• there are some similarities so to me it probably was lilly but they have tweaked it to make shell.. or it's pure coincidence..
    :P

• The special episode shows up under Downloadable Content in-game.

Coming Soon...

:D

• I think Wyatt was actually just buying weed off of Eddie (the driver) and managed to get stuck together when everything went to hell. haha! that's just the vibe I get, like Eddie (who is all tatted up, wears a beanie, AND has those earring) is a weed dealer, and Wyatt (who looks like "The Dude" from the Big Lebowski) was just meeting him to buy some buds and that's how they get stuck together... they don't look like good friends or anything, but that's just my opinion... I also think Bonnie may be lost in either Hershel's field, or at the St. John's Dairy (with all those rows of cornfields). and I think I read somewhere about that body on the side of the road when you see Russel, very well could be Doug or Carly after they were shot by Lilly... I f'n LOVE this game! i'm replaying it for like, the 6th time since it came out, just b/c of 400 Days... and I noticed those cancer survivors immediately! in the trailer, I noticed Boyd right away, i'm curious to see what they have to do with any of this, since supposedly they were in a cancer survivor group prior to the outbreak. unless that part where you see them all talking is actually happening later in the game (like, day 350. this has to be BEFORE they get to Savannah, right??). but, idk... I just wish this game was out NOW!!! or, July 1st at the latest... haha! they did say July right? so, July 1st is my vote...

actually, I just listened to it again, and if you listen very carefully to one of the "gameplay" videos out there during the interview with Mr. Pink, you can hear Clive say "(something I can't make out, sounds like, "he made us beat a") guy with a mustache and steal his boat" so this has to be after the whole Crawford thing... damn, where are they going with those cancer survivors???

Add Comment