User Avatar Image

Do you love or hate Kenny ?

posted by Tomi021 on - last edited - Viewed by 993 users

Ok theres been alot of controversy surounding Kenny some people Love him (like me) and some people hate him (like my brother) so ive created this poll so we have some oficial results his he hated or loved amongst fans ?

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd feel bringing Zombie Kenny, or a Zombie Duck if you didn't kill him, would be twisting a knife. You know how bad I'd feel if zombie Lee came back in season 2? Although I'd be mad excited and say "I told you he wasn't dead! He's UNdead suckers!"

• Then he'd get his head chopped off. How would you feel then?

• I'd feel great! We still get to see him lol.

• @Robert Morgan said: I'm still terrified that Telltale is only going to bring Kenny back in season 2 as a zombie, and then put you into a situation where you'd be forced to kill him, just for the hell of it.

IMO, that would go way beyond "surprising" the player. That would be sadism, plain and simple; a cruel moment added merely to twist the knife. :(

I like this idea, it is a cynical, in the style of TWD.

• IMO, it is the way people play that forms your opinion on him. I had watched a play through before I played the game and they never sided with Kenny, which made me dislike his attitude towards Lee. But upon playing it myself, I found that he's pretty fuckin cool. I do dislike how Telltale created his character because he CONSTANTLY brought up how "I'm never on his side" Because I disagreed with something he said. It is sad he was never a neutral character. It's either he's gonna fuck yo day up, or let's have bro love babies. I wish there had been a neutral option for him.

• @Toitle_John said: IMO, it is the way people play that forms your opinion on him. I had watched a play through before I played the game and they never sided with Kenny, which made me dislike his attitude towards Lee. But upon playing it myself, I found that he's pretty fuckin cool. I do dislike how Telltale created his character because he CONSTANTLY brought up how "I'm never on his side" Because I disagreed with something he said. It is sad he was never a neutral character. It's either he's gonna fuck yo day up, or let's have bro love babies. I wish there had been a neutral option for him.

I agree that it would have been nice, but it's sort of realistic. There are actually people out there with a "you get on my bad side, you're staying there" mentality. I know this is true as i have had a neighbor who treats me like this. We were friends at one point but one small argument and we became enemies. 7 years later after i have long since left the neighborhood and they still hate my guts.

Maybe it's not common, but having Kenny never forgive you if you wrong him isn't completely unrealistic.

• @zev_zev said: I like this idea, it is a cynical, in the style of TWD.

There's a fine line between cynicism and an unapologetic spit to the face. I know the comic book and TV show each have their own fanbase, but the tone of both has just gotten too nasty for me to take. The video game knew when to give the player a chance to breathe, and when to get dark. I'm just hoping Telltale maintains that balance for season 2.

• I agree, TWD should not be dark and twisted just to mess with the person. There are times to make everything bleak and times to allow some light to the tunnel(ALWAYS block the exit xD ). The show definitely just went too far on that scale to me. Felt like some of the events were unnecessary or easily avoidable, but no one said Rick was the ideal leader.

• @Mornai said: I agree that it would have been nice, but it's sort of realistic. There are actually people out there with a "you get on my bad side, you're staying there" mentality. I know this is true as i have had a neighbor who treats me like this. We were friends at one point but one small argument and we became enemies. 7 years later after i have long since left the neighborhood and they still hate my guts.

Maybe it's not common, but having Kenny never forgive you if you wrong him isn't completely unrealistic.

Of course there are people like that but I have a hard time believing they would refuse to help save a 9 year old girl because you didn't drop a salt lick on someones head. I think that's really why I wish he also had a neutral path. I mean just because you hate someone doesn't mean you should let some irrelevant young girl die.

• @Toitle_John said: Of course there are people like that but I have a hard time believing they would refuse to help save a 9 year old girl because you didn't drop a salt lick on someones head. I think that's really why I wish he also had a neutral path. I mean just because you hate someone doesn't mean you should let some irrelevant young girl die.

I see, but i think Kenny sees it as this: Not killing Larry is willingly putting Kenny's family in danger. If Lee wouldn't bother helping Kenny's family when their lives are at risk, why should he bother helping Lee's family(Clem)?

Maybe it is kind of weird, and i do agree that some sort of neutral path should have been there. Or at least some differing levels of relations:
    -Nemesis
    -Strongly Dislike
    -Dislike
    -Neutral
    -Strongly like
    -Best friend

Something like that.

Add Comment