1.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Darth Marsden said:
    I just... I dunno, felt like doing it. Seeing if I could and how good it'd be. And I wasn't kidding, it turned out really well. Can't share it here though, obviously. :(

Mods can't be banned.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Tell you what - if you're genuinely curious, it's here.

EDIT: Tweaked it a bit to replace the censored words with ones that aren't.

EDIT2: Had enough of that site and its censorship, and just posted the damn thing on my old blog.

• @Darth Marsden said: Tell you what - if you're genuinely curious, it's here.

EDIT2: Had enough of that site and its censorship, and just posted the damn thing on my old blog.

Huh, that's surprisingly... I don't really want to say "good" but yeah, it was really well written. You could actually have a career writing "erotic novels" if you wanted to. I'm dead serious. Surely it's got to beat working at the pound shop?

• @St_Eddie said: Surely it's got to beat working at the pound shop?

Thats a good line for an erotic novel.

• @Darth Marsden said: Tell you what - if you're genuinely curious, it's here.

I can only imagine what you could do with Dino or Marty Feldman.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Aw, shucks. Thanks guys.

• My little niece just posted on Facebook about how my sister is getting pumped in the ass by her boyfriend, and so my niece can't sleep.

I FUCKING CAN'T EVEN

• I just LOLd about as hard as I could.

This discussion has been closed.