User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 101.1K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Imagine when Clementine, Omid & Christa meet the remaining cancer survivors again ? lol Things gonna get funny.

• revisiting the st johns farm will be interesting since i spared the bro's.. in one run through.

the cancer survivors.. may of all gotten on the boat but cos they needed supplies they got caught out/vernon left them behind (i've not watched the vince preview).

• @FoxxyFox said: Imagine when Clementine, Omid & Christa meet the remaining cancer survivors again ? lol Things gonna get funny.

If they meet them again

• What's interesting to me is how the episode will unfold... Not in the sense of stories and decisions but rather how the game will allow you to choose which character to play.

There's a couple of ways I could think of...

1. We actually play as an unannounced character who watches things unfold at the gas station, he/she is a conduit for asking questions of the new 5 characters' past stories.

2. Could just be a menu selection screen where you highlight which character to be and then select them.

Anyone else got any wild ideas how this thing will interface when changing characters' stories?

• i said in another topic about the 'notice board' actually being the menu..

each picture is or name is the 'conduit'

just seems like a logical thing why else would they tease us with it ? ;)

• @Milosuperspesh said: i said in another topic about the 'notice board' actually being the menu..

That would explain what the 'missing' label means. So each character might have a chance of survival, and if you fail in saving them, then they either go missing or die. Then in season 2 those characters either show up or a generic takes their place. I'd like to see that, anyway lol.

• @Milosuperspesh said: i said in another topic about the 'notice board' actually being the menu..

I could see that being a thing, good thinking.

• @Freshness333 said: I think Wyatt was actually just buying weed off of Eddie (the driver) and managed to get stuck together when everything went to hell. haha! that's just the vibe I get, like Eddie (who is all tatted up, wears a beanie, AND has those earring) is a weed dealer, and Wyatt (who looks like "The Dude" from the Big Lebowski) was just meeting him to buy some buds and that's how they get stuck together...

Now I'm picturing Wyatt being unbelievably mellow about crisis. With a journey centered around replacing the rug in his safe-house.

• Fuck! Now we know that it isn't kenny on that truck, dammit Telltale!

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Milosuperspesh said: i said in another topic about the 'notice board' actually being the menu..

I think it's ok for me to confirm now that yes, the noticeboard is the menu, where you choose which story/character you'll play next.

Add Comment