User Avatar Image

How long did you expect a character to live part 5 Carley (or Doug)

posted by TeamKennyAlways on - last edited - Viewed by 760 users

Part 5 How long did expect Carley or Doug (depending on who you saved) to live? Did you think he or she would survive longer than he or she did? You know what to now if you have done the other threads. Feel free to leave your opinions. I'll be doing Duck next in part 6.

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Since I saved Carley, and she obviously knew how to handle a gun, I expected her to make it to the last episode and maybe do something heroic like sacrificing her own life to save Clem's.

  • I thought she would make it to episode 5 with Clem and Lee, and then there is a sad moment and Carley is grabbed, and Lee would be unable to hold on and she'd be pulled away as their grip on each other slips, and it would be the last time she was seen. That's kinda how I thought it'd happen. Apparently, that was not true xD

  • I surprisingly never thought about life expectancies for any character. I used the episode preview images to judge that, and decided that anyone who shows up in the image will survive that episode, and everyone else has a chance to die. I was right for the most part. :p

  • @Mornai said: I surprisingly never thought about life expectancies for any character. I used the episode preview images to judge that, and decided that anyone who shows up in the image will survive that episode, and everyone else has a chance to die. I was right for the most part. :p

    Well I thought Chuck would last a long time, since I saw him in the preview. However, it was Vernon, not Chuck, running into the school. Sucks, because Chuck was one of my favorite characters.

  • @Mark$man said: Well I thought Chuck would last a long time, since I saw him in the preview. However, it was Vernon, not Chuck, running into the school. Sucks, because Chuck was one of my favorite characters.

    I definitely agree. He was a humble man who not only gave advice when it was needed, but his life as well. I was really saddened to see how suddenly and quickly he died and then how everyone just forgot about him, as if he never even existed. He may very well be a big reason why Clem is(hopefully) alive now.

  • @Mornai said: I definitely agree. He was a humble man who not only gave advice when it was needed, but his life as well. I was really saddened to see how suddenly and quickly he died and then how everyone just forgot about him, as if he never even existed. He may very well be a big reason why Clem is(hopefully) alive now.

    Well he was only in the group for like one day. Lee does talk about him a few times if you chose too. You can mention to go look for him instead of a boat, and again after seeing the stranger in the street. Also when you and Kenny are walking to the boat you can tell him to keep an eye out for Chuck.

    I chose all those options because deep down I knew he was dead but felt like the more I mention him just maybe I'll see him alive again :(

  • I thought they were building to an eventual romance with Lee, so I thought she'd last the whole season.

Add Comment