User Avatar Image

Batman thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 9.8K users

With Batman Arkham City coming out yesterday (uk) and the 18th of October (usa) and with me finishing it yesterday i throught it would be cool to open a batman thread so go ahead and say anything you want about batman you can talk about the games comics movies anything batman you can even make reviews of it ill start

Review of Batman Arkham Asylum

Story - The Joker breaks out of arkham and lets Batman capture him and bring him back but as Batman thinks it was too easy and thinks Joker is up to something he is proven Right as Joker takes control of arkham and kills many guards unleashes all of the inmates with the help of Harley Quinn and the inmates being killer choc Scarecrow and more of the villians from batmans past and with the pain of the riddler who makes batman solve all his riddles..its gonna be one big night for the dark knight

Gameplay - just belive me this is one of the best comic book games and it feels like you really are the dark knight as you fight,do puzzles and solve riddles it is really good gameplay

Overall - it is one of the best batman games if not one of the best comic book games made and if you can i would say ether get it along with the sequel Arkham City or if you can find it just get it so Batman Arkham Asylum gets a 9.0

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I always thought that should have been the level achievement title for the Harley Quinn DLC. No more missed opportunities with that.

• @coolsome said: arkham-origins-dlc.jpg

PS3 exclusive skins.

Are they not also for PS4? That's probably where I will get this game.

• I don't think it has a PS4 release.

• @coolsome said: I don't think it has a PS4 release.

Not yet.

They said they couldn't comment. So that pretty much means yes, with more exclusives.

• Ladies and gentlemen, bugs and ghouls, we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for a special news bulleting. Yesterday, I made a very specific request that if I was not given ten millions dollars, I would kill somebody every day I didn’t receive my money. Well, then, this brings us to todays guest. Tell them your name, sonny Jim.

Wher… where am I?

Wrong answer, sonny. Hmm, that’s some beard you got there. Looks like you need a shave. Here, I’ll even let you use my new razor!

AAAAARGH!!!

Now, if you’re done with your new haircut, might you please tell all the good folks of Gotham your name?

M… Mi… Mike.

Should be “Stutter-Stutter.” Now, Mike here is an average joe with a family and a job and a house and a car. But, at the moment, he’s just a pathetic little wimp that I have strapped to an electric chair that lacks wet sponge.

No… Oh, dear God, please…

Quiet down, son, you bother me. Now, seeing as how I don’t believe my demand will granted, I’ve another offer to make. These here are bona-fide greenbacks. Yes, sir-ree, these babies are 100% Franklins. You see, I’ve got millions of them just lying around, and they’re all simply lying around here. It’s so annoying that I’ve decided to be rid of these odious little bills. However, no one should simply throw away good money, so I’ve another idea. Say, a man was to bring me the severed head of the Batman placed gently upon a pike. Well, then, that man would certainly be the man to take care of disposing of all of this money. Well, Gotham, I’ve given you two choices. Bring me the Batman and get paid, or watch your fellow Gothamites die like flies on a bug zapper. Ready, Mikey boy?

No, please, NO!

Whoopsie!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Mm, Bacon! Yummy! See ya soon, Gotham! Bud, Lou, come and eat! And remember, I’ll choose anyone who I deem worthy enough to die until you bring me $10,000,000, or Batman’s head. Toodle-oo!

• @coolsome said: I don't think it has a PS4 release.

@coolsome said: Not yet.

They said they couldn't comment. So that pretty much means yes, with more exclusives.

Oh really? Coulda sworn this was also going to next gen consoles as well.

• @Noname215 said: Ladies and gentlemen, bugs and ghouls, we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for a special news bulleting. Yesterday, I made a very specific request that if I was not given ten millions dollars, I would kill somebody every day I didn’t receive my money. Well, then, this brings us to todays guest. Tell them your name, sonny Jim.

Wher… where am I?

Wrong answer, sonny. Hmm, that’s some beard you got there. Looks like you need a shave. Here, I’ll even let you use my new razor!

AAAAARGH!!!

Now, if you’re done with your new haircut, might you please tell all the good folks of Gotham your name?

M… Mi… Mike.

Should be “Stutter-Stutter.” Now, Mike here is an average joe with a family and a job and a house and a car. But, at the moment, he’s just a pathetic little wimp that I have strapped to an electric chair that lacks wet sponge.

No… Oh, dear God, please…

Quiet down, son, you bother me. Now, seeing as how I don’t believe my demand will granted, I’ve another offer to make. These here are bona-fide greenbacks. Yes, sir-ree, these babies are 100% Franklins. You see, I’ve got millions of them just lying around, and they’re all simply lying around here. It’s so annoying that I’ve decided to be rid of these odious little bills. However, no one should simply throw away good money, so I’ve another idea. Say, a man was to bring me the severed head of the Batman placed gently upon a pike. Well, then, that man would certainly be the man to take care of disposing of all of this money. Well, Gotham, I’ve given you two choices. Bring me the Batman and get paid, or watch your fellow Gothamites die like flies on a bug zapper. Ready, Mikey boy?

No, please, NO!

Whoopsie!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Mm, Bacon! Yummy! See ya soon, Gotham! Bud, Lou, come and eat! And remember, I’ll choose anyone who I deem worthy enough to die until you bring me $10,000,000, or Batman’s head. Toodle-oo!

...Wow. You got the comic/Mark Hamill Joker's personality down...picturing it my head is actually a little more frightening than Joker's threat in The Dark Knight.

Add Comment