User Avatar Image

How will YOU be playing 400 Days?

posted by stevean2 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

So with 400 days upcoming, and with 5 protagonists and each of them having alot of choices too. how will you be playing it? I personally will mix and match between my survivors, make one really good morale and stuff, and one a complete phycopath etc.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm not sure, I'll probably make them act authentic, if we get to play all of them (sorry, I purposely missed out on infos...) from your text I take it we do get to play all of them.
    Meaning it's not like with Lee, where we determine how the one character develops, and where we could immerse into that one character. So I'll make each one act according to how my first impression of them is, judged by both actions and looks.

I hope I get to play both extremes with one being a complete sociopath and another one a literal saint.

• you probably will. From comment's I heard from people who saw on character's playthrough at E3, Choices are thrown at you super fast, causing panic and forcing you to make choices in a split second almost. You're thrown into the frey from the start, but yeah. I meant like deciding a characters personality etc through choices and dialouge.

• I'll most likely do the same thing I tried to do for season 1.
    "What would I do in this situation?"

Though assuming that the five characters won't all be the same, there will probably be some inherent moral discrepancies.

• Same as I did with Lee.

I do whatever it takes to keep the group alive.

• I'm planning on having a group of friends over. We'll each play a different character's story. That way when I finally play Season 2 on my own, they won't all have the same moral compass as me.

• @DrPudding said: I'm planning on having a group of friends over. We'll each play a different character's story. That way when I finally play Season 2 on my own, they won't all have the same moral compass as me.

Interesting idea assuming they come back. Let's hope the characters in 400 Days last long enough.

• I'll probably play the episode a bunch of times until I'm satisfied with my potential S2 legacy. Hell, I'm probably going to play S1 again before even playing 400 Days, just so I can be sure of all my past decisions.

• @aerial-ballet said: I'll probably play the episode a bunch of times until I'm satisfied with my potential S2 legacy. Hell, I'm probably going to play S1 again before even playing 400 Days, just so I can be sure of all my past decisions.

I'll play this episode every way possible, but like my main Season 1 file it has to be the first time that counts. No changing my mind and doing something different, what happened, happened the first time IMO, for good or bad.

So first time I play this will be on my first playthrough file and will stick with it to season 2. In the mean time I'll be playing every other possible way on my many other saves :D

• I'll be trying to be an actual survivor. How I'd act if I was that person. I can see myself trying to act like a girl to fit their personality lol. I doubt anything seriously feminine will pop up, but just saying. I like to portray who I'm playing as. I'll try to stay moral, yet make choices that I feel are right nonetheless. I'll try to save everyone unless I feel my character would do different. Second playthrough is how I'd act to it. Usually I do them side-by-side so I get two legit playthrough's without walking in not blind to the events that take place.

• I never rewind and always stick to my choices thats how i think it should be played its no fun if you can go back and clear up a mess youve made. You should stick with your choices. As for how im going to play the DLC il try and pick the choices that i would pick IRL thats always been the motive behind my choices sometimes i choose the survivalist options and sometimes i choose to be a rolemodel depends what kind of mood im in :D

Add Comment