User Avatar Image

How will YOU be playing 400 Days?

posted by stevean2 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

So with 400 days upcoming, and with 5 protagonists and each of them having alot of choices too. how will you be playing it? I personally will mix and match between my survivors, make one really good morale and stuff, and one a complete phycopath etc.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i have a first reaction good bad moraly grey first save.but from some of the developments i didn't like so i then did a fresh game on save 2 which is mostly good /right better choices.

and actually finished that save 2 first, did go back and do my first save and finish it..seems kenny had a bug up his ass about me saving shaun first..aiming for middle ground neutral not picking sides which kenny takes as against him.

only clem / omid christa stood by my lee. kenny and lee kinda patched this up but the bite and missing a hand made it difficult.

my third 'pure ass hole' is only on ep2 begining of ep3.

• So is this a side-quel and will it be fitted in with the main story line of season one?

• almost right dead watcher it's following on from season 1 'choices' and will impact season 2 some how..

• Same as the main game.

I just try and react naturally without any preconceptions about who i want to be on my first save.

I will then use a second to correct things i later judge have been mistakes (for my "best ending"), though save 1 remains my personal canon.

Third save to mess about and try out alternate decisions/dialogue.

• @Milosuperspesh said: almost right dead watcher it's following on from season 1 'choices' and will impact season 2 some how..

I'm interested to see what they mean by that. Hard to say at this point if there's actually plot relevance or if its just cameos/references (like walking past either Doug or Carley's body for example) that will be affected.

• Never really thought about that. Hmmm I don't know how I'm going to play it a good guy I guess, do good choices but do things that might be necessary to keep others safe and stay alive. I'll just go with the flow since Kenny is not there I don't have to take his side every single time. Freedom!

• the trailer /preview at e3 is claimed to directly reference the cancer survivors stealing the boat from who is left behind...in ep4/ep5

• @The Fallen said: I'm interested to see what they mean by that. Hard to say at this point if there's actually plot relevance or if its just cameos/references (like walking past either Doug or Carley's body for example) that will be affected.

So this is a party traveling in the wake of the events of Lee's group?

• these 5 are 'seperate' people brought together by the walkers/events

some aspects of what lee's group did may have some effect on what these 5 do.

only way to know for sure is play the dlc :P

• @Milosuperspesh said: these 5 are 'seperate' people brought together by the walkers/events

some aspects of what lee's group did may have some effect on what these 5 do.

only way to know for sure is play the dlc :P

True, although I think it would kind of cool to see this new group pass by the Motor Inn and the cannibal farm and stumble upon Doug's/Carly's body and even see the aftermath of Savannah. I wonder if that Sheriff is still alive from Episode 1. Maybe they'll run into him.

Add Comment