User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 91.5K users

Hey all! The tease is over, and I'm super stoked that we can FINALLY talk about 400 Days! It's season 1 DLC with 5 all-new stories in the world of The Walking Dead.

Consider this the official discussion thread!

Thanks guys!

Review / spoiler discussion thread
[LIST]
[*]Now this episode is out in the wild, please use the 400 Days review thread for any spoilery discussion!
[/LIST]

Release Dates[LIST]
[*]Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
[*]Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
[*]Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
[*]Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
[*]Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
[/LIST]

More official info
[LIST]
[*]Trailer
[*]About the DLC
[*]Screenshots
[*]FAQ
[/LIST]

Interviews
[LIST]
[*]Game Trailers interview with designer Harrison Pink
[/LIST]

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ThatoneJeff said: Does anyone else find it weird that on the YouTube version of the trailer, they blocked out the green esrb background with annotations? Go to the video and try flipping annotations on and off again, it's weird.

Yeah what is that about?

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@ThatoneJeff said: Does anyone else find it weird that on the YouTube version of the trailer, they blocked out the green esrb background with annotations? Go to the video and try flipping annotations on and off again, it's weird.

@ThatoneJeff said: Yeah what is that about?

ESRB guidelines say that screen is actually supposed to be black, so that was just a quick change. Nothing sinister!

• @JakeSt123 said: They're like that in the promo so people can tell they're definitely zombies, right?

I believe that people just used their favorite/most extreme zombies for the screenshot moment, yes.

• @Jake said: I believe that people just used their favorite/most extreme zombies for the screenshot moment, yes.

that's good can't wait I just got one question in one of my playthrough's of the game I left duck to turn into a zombie I really hope we get to see that choice I did to let duck turn into a zombie and not shoot him

• @drsjohnny said: that's good can't wait I just got one question in one of my playthrough's of the game I left duck to turn into a zombie I really hope we get to see that choice I did to let duck turn into a zombie and not shoot him

On first playthrough's I'm sure a lot of people didn't even know that was an option, so adding him in would only cater to a small majority, so probably a slim chance we will we walker Duck again but we can always hope!

• the 'leave duck alone' is a bit tricky..

when the options to choose who ends duck you pick lee.
    then when lee has the option to confirm either he or kenny does it again picks lee.
    the the do it or don't pops up the timer runs out ducks lives 'for now'

but i dunno if it does time out when you actually have the gun aimed at him i even waited like 5 minutes lol

• @Milosuperspesh said: the 'leave duck alone' is a bit tricky..

when the options to choose who ends duck you pick lee.
    then when lee has the option to confirm either he or kenny does it again picks lee.
    the the do it or don't pops up the timer runs out ducks lives 'for now'

but i dunno if it does time out when you actually have the gun aimed at him i even waited like 5 minutes lol

Doesn't matter who you chose to do it. If you choose Lee just don't shoot and after awhile Lee says to just leave or something, if you chose Kenny don't chose either "DO IT!" or "It'll be okay" lines and let the timer run down, he'll say he can't and you guys leave.

• i think i made them do it first time lol their kid after all

• here's what it looks like incase anyone wants to know just hoping that I can update that video to show the real zombie duck lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZl8vjGp0Vw

Add Comment