User Avatar Image

Mankind or Clementine?

posted by zev_zev on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

Please read before vote.
Just a my fiction, but if in the final season (Ending of Clementine story) we got a vaccine ( I know that Robert Kirkman says that naver happen in TWD world).
So you got a vaccine in our equipment, this vaccine can help newborn children to be be uninfected forever (only newborns). Vaccine works this way: If pregnant woman will injecting vaccine to her stomach at the second month of pregnancy, then her child will be uninfected forever, if he dies he will not turn, but bite is still deadly.
You flying away from military base who was attacked a horde of walkers, you planning to flying by big cargo plane with Clementine, and with pregnant girl-pilot ( for example Lilly who has got romance with main character, and gets pregnancy from him few days ago; Now is the first month of pregnancy ). Plane are ready to take off , but the cargo compartment is full of walkers. Clem, you, and pilot are in cockpit, you have closed the door to cockpit, and walkers can't get you in here. The engines included, you sit on second pilot place, and pull back on the steering wheel. The plane begins to take off. A pregnant girl-pilot opened the cargo compartment, and a lot of walkers are falling out of the plane. Suddenly door to cockpit has busted, and some walkers were going inside. Clementine pulled out a gun (Colt M1911) and says:
-"Don't worry I'll take care of this"
- You: "What? Hell no. That's dangerous, you can't do that! Sit here!"
- Clementine: "Of course I can, I'm ten years old, remember?" *smiles*
*bang* *bang*
The plane quickly begins to gain in height, and is tilted upward at a sharp angle. The last walker to enter the cockpit grabs Clementine by the leg. In a frantic moment, she grabs the handle to the cockpit door in a desperate attempt to stay alive, but not before forever losing her precious baseball cap to the current.
-Clementine: Aaaaaah... Aaaaah. HELP! PLEASE!
- You: "HOLD ON CLEM!"
You shoot the walker from your rifle, and caught her by her hand, you hold her in two hands.
*sad music starts* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iOiBH4xIbg
-Clementine *nearly crying*: "PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T LET ME GO!"
-You: "I hold you! Do you hear me?! I hold you! It's ok hun, it's ok, just hold on!"

Ampoule with vaccine are falling out of your pocket. *Time slows down* ( as like drugstore when you must choose Carley or Doug).

If you attempt to catch the ampoule with one hand, you are unable to hold onto Clementine, because you had got a bullet wound on your left shoulder one week ago. And so your precious symbol of innocence is lost forever.

If you continue to hold Clementine, the ampoule containing the vaccine falls out of the plane, effectively dooming the human race to a continuous cycle of infection.

You've got six seconds to make a choose *in slow motion* before the ampule wjth vaccine will falling out of you pocket.

If you will do nothing in this six seconds, Clem will noticing that ampule are falling out. Then she will looking to the vaccine, and saying "Goodbye", she will relaxing her hand, and falling down. You will catching ampule, then you will trying to grab Clem's hand, but it will too late.

What would you choose?

397 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • :O Why did I read this? :,( I'm so happy and sad at the same time. I'm too tempted to read spoilers...

  • Don't worry, the ending is not always the best part of a game, even knowing what'll happen, which is forseeable by the way, you can enjoy the game to its full extent.
    Are you currently playing the game (TLoU) Mark$man?

    You know the saying "It doesn't matter how we got there, we got there." ? Just the opposite applies here.

  • @ZeroShoot said: Don't worry, the ending is not always the best part of a game, even knowing what'll happen, which is forseeable by the way, you can enjoy the game to its full extent.
    Are you currently playing the game (TLoU) Mark$man?

    You know the saying "It doesn't matter how we got there, we got there." ? Just the opposite applies here.

    No, I'm watching a walkthrough of it though, and oh lord it's love at first sight. I really want it, but wherever I go it's sold out. Apparently I'm not the only one that wants it lol.

  • @Mark$man said: No, I'm watching a walkthrough of it though, and oh lord it's love at first sight. I really want it, but wherever I go it's sold out. Apparently I'm not the only one that wants it lol.

    It was love at first sight for me too, because the intro already rendered me speechless. Best. first 15 minutes. In a game. (Ever?) Since I don't know.
    Well, good luck with that, if you somehow can, stop watching LP's for the time waiting, because experiencing it yourself is just way cooler.

  • @ZeroShoot said: Don't worry, the ending is not always the best part of a game, even knowing what'll happen, which is forseeable by the way, you can enjoy the game to its full extent.
    Are you currently playing the game (TLoU) Mark$man?

    You know the saying "It doesn't matter how we got there, we got there." ? Just the opposite applies here.

    I thought the ending was quite surprising in all fairness... that may just be me though, I'm not that great at picking up on early hints and such :L

    @ZeroShoot said: No doubt, this is one of the best answers on this thread!!! You are one of the few who truly understood me, understood my question Thank you, it was nice to read this.
    Why we cannot make "likes" for posts, on this forum?

    Thanks! That's very awesome of you to say :D

    @ZeroShoot said: No, I'm watching a walkthrough of it though, and oh lord it's love at first sight. I really want it, but wherever I go it's sold out. Apparently I'm not the only one that wants it lol.

    This may be a stupid question because you said the word 'walkthrough'... but are you watching a commentated one or not?

  • @TJPguy said: I thought the ending was quite surprising in all fairness... that may just be me though, I'm not that great at picking up on early hints and such :L

    Thanks! That's very awesome of you to say :D

    This may be a stupid question because you said the word 'walkthrough'... but are you watching a commentated one or not?

    It's ghostrobo's walkthrough with commentary. He is pretty good at it. I'm really loving the game, and I'm not even playing it! I really need to get a copy :/ If there was one thing I was surprised at so far, it'd be the bloaters. Those things scared the living crap out of me the first time I saw them, since he breaks through a wall screeching like he's the incarnate of Cool-Aid man. Anyway, wouldn't the chemicals he shoots out infect Joel, since he isn't immune to the spores?

  • @Mark$man said: It's ghostrobo's walkthrough with commentary. He is pretty good at it. I'm really loving the game, and I'm not even playing it! I really need to get a copy :/ If there was one thing I was surprised at so far, it'd be the bloaters. Those things scared the living crap out of me the first time I saw them, since he breaks through a wall screeching like he's the incarnate of Cool-Aid man. Anyway, wouldn't the chemicals he shoots out infect Joel, since he isn't immune to the spores?

    I'd say they should, but either they don't because there is much fresh air in the area where you fight the bloater, or it's a plothole.

  • @ZeroShoot said: I'd say they should, but either they don't because there is much fresh air in the area where you fight the bloater, or it's a plothole.

    If that was the case, you wouldn't get damaged by it. So yeah, I'd say it was a plothole or Ellie somehow transferred immunity to him. Or maybe he's immune too? Hmm... There needs to be a Last of Us 2 now lol

Add Comment